WARNING TO ALL CLANS: DO NOT PLAY SoL

Hieu.JZX26

if u think that dutch clans sucks lets play a war to us and make then your opinion

and in that war against {KoQ} we said litlle moonwalk is our motto that is not a glitch in dutch we say klijne moonwalk that is a dance if we won a round

we already beet u 5:0 omg liek pn'd !!!!ONE1

XII...maybe a war to break the stereotype ^^ 8):P:twisted::wink:

The Running With Shotty Seems To be a Glitch that can happen for no Reason When ive been Playing in Servers Ive Seen people Doing it (respectable players) and somtimes i even see myself Doing it i dont know if its a glitch that can be done on purpose but hope its fixed in 0.5.x

Ya know, some of the easiest glitches can take you forever to find. I found that out first time I played, yet I didn't know about the crouch thing for a VERY long time.

That itself is a glitch.. hell might as well say it, simply hold run. Sometimes multiple shots come out quickly, but thats just lag.

so..holland clans sux??

Exactly! This is going to bring some arguments but all of the better dutch clans abuse nade/molliespam constantly against players who they don't know.

sst bio u know that isn't true :P

XII...maybe a war to break the stereotype ^^ 8):P:twisted::wink:

First playing UVA at Sunday, maybe someday :wink:

but yeah it's hard to play on dutch servers, most dutch players are young and can't effort a good pc :wink: and then there is the glitching :twisted:

Glitchers?
yep, but also ppl of the same age/attitude as the members of SoL :wink:
runners?? it was like run forest run lol..... so..holland clans sux?? Embarassed
most dutch clans suck yes :lol: but not all.
but all of the better dutch clans abuse nade/molliespam constantly against players who they don't know.
nah.
First playing UVA at Sunday, maybe someday

but yeah it's hard to play on dutch servers, most dutch players are young and can't effort a good pc and then there is the glitching

just PM when u rdy....or post in our topic..or visit our ws (click on the sig)...i reckon u know what 2 do :P