WARNING TO ALL CLANS: DO NOT PLAY SoL

Hieu.JZX26

If You Are Planning to Have A Clanwar with the Dutch Clan >SoL< then think again. You are reading a thread which contains data founded by {KoQ}Spike and =NSA=Hieu.

=NSA= founded out while they were in a clanwar with SoL that their co-leader >SoL

Another glitcher called >SoL

Chat Log Evidence

2/04/2005 20:02] =NSA=Mr.Y: i ment that dont hold down any arrows if ur shooting

[12/04/2005 20:02] >SoL

[12/04/2005 20:02] =NSA=Mr.Y: then u r shooting when running

[12/04/2005 20:02] =NSA=Mr.Y: like move glitch

[12/04/2005 20:02] =NSA=Mr.Y: aqua this is glitch

[12/04/2005 20:02] =NSA=Mr.Y: u guys dont know nothing about glitches !!!

[12/04/2005 19:52] >SoL

SITE PROOF

[quote name="KoQ Site (http://www.koqclan.tk)"]

SoL don't know rules about mta.. so they moonwalked(glitch) shooted through wall and KoQ is really disappointed about that. KoQ knows rules about mta wars so don't underestimate us cuz we know about wars more than SoL. match ended with 2-0 to KoQ

PICTURE PROOF

This Evidence was captured by {KoQ}Spike. It Shows >SoL>Blizz Shooting through a wall a Robina's Cafe:

Well That's the end of the proof. Hope this has changed your minds on challenging them.

glitchingpussyblizz9tw.jpg

Thank You For Your Time,

=NSA=Hieu

oh my god lol :lol: yes blizz is a kid who likes to start a new clan everyday, and his clan(s) don't follow the match rules. but the funny thing is, a while ago, some ppl were using the unlimited mologlitch against blizz and a friend of his , then they paused(they hated glitching). now blizz and his clanmates are glitching themselves HAHA :lol:

The Running With Shotty Seems To be a Glitch that can happen for no Reason When ive been Playing in Servers Ive Seen people Doing it (respectable players) and somtimes i even see myself Doing it i dont know if its a glitch that can be done on purpose but hope its fixed in 0.5.x

8)

I see your point about nade-glitching, but the other "glitches" don't really bother me tbh...

Btw, did you guys discussed about some rules for the match with SoL, cause matches can have different rules each time -not that I find glitching should be allowed in matches-...

Wasn't thinking of having a clanwar with them anyway, SoL (KB) isn't one of my favorite clans...

where not glithing blizz can not speak realy good english

he said now i am glitching

he means

no im not glitching

and we dont glitch we now the rules we said http://www.battleofteams.com that rules rulgan said yes agreed but in the 2 round on of you gyus mr.y said where playing euna rules and you said sow no NAdes pick up look wath the rules aid http://www.mtaclanwarrules.tk nades pick up is allowd

and you said im nade glitching no i wasn't i had a pick up and that i a alowd by those Two rules

we are seriues we dont glitch i have tell you we had pick ups nade pick ups sow 18 nades because i was sailor i trow 18 and kill 3 =NSA= people

and than they sai owh great you are glitching now i'm not you said i have prove sow let me see the prove that screens are not realy prove's

and that copied text is also not a prove sow where are they ..? :?:

and if you dont wanna fight say it before match and not in the seconde round :?

we are seriues we dont glitch i have tell you we had pick ups nade pick ups sow 18 nades because i was sailor i trow 18 and kill 3 =NSA= people

and than they sai owh great you are glitching now i'm not you said i have prove sow let me see the prove that screens are not realy prove's

and that copied text is also not a prove sow where are they ..? :?:

and if you dont wanna fight say it before match and not in the seconde round :?

blablabla

Bad English man and plus we saw you glitching, 6 Players saw you glitched: Teaser, FoX, Ruigan, Me, Mr.Y, Tanel you've been caught in the action.