Have the gamers ruined 0.5?

If they would just release a new version every few hours you two ninnies would be happy then...

Nothing is ruined but the older this game gets the longer the learning curve will be for new people.

Glitches have become the new cold war... If you don't use the glitches of the game and try to play 100% like it was HalfLife or something you are stupid...

if you lead people you are glitching... If you accidently jump while shooting you glitched

I prefer everyone knows how to play the game with all the hidden tricks than have new people think everyone cheats and then go away.

And I prefer to NOT play MTA DM at all, untill blue is released because I don't like having to glitch to play. It is boring to play the way the so called MTA pros do. Looking at the player counts these days, I'd say everyone is tired of playing this way.

The sad truth is, untill we have blue MTA will be the kind of game, most will not want to compete in. I never understood KFC or the other clans... HOW! HOW! HOW! Can you guys stand to play this way? HOW!????!!!??

It is sooooooo boring to stubby all day, sheesh don't you guys have better things to do? :lol::D

Ok, so when I am not getting pwned by a KFC member, I occasionaly fight and have killed many players. This is not an enjoyable experience however, because the current core does not properly synch anything. Shooting becomes a chore, and when I die, I am called a whore. :lol:

I could glitch like the pros, I know most of the tricks...... But that would be boring. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Excuse me now, I must play some stunt mode, in which I will crash into other's cars like a TOTAL JERK! :P

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont believe its the gamers that ruined 0.5. I believe 0.5 ruined itself (no offense). More than 60% of the ppl in a server have always been at robber spawn since 0.2, so how can you blame them for ruining 0.5? Its always been like that. 0.5 is just a bad version, mainly due to the giant desynch bug that was missed during beta testing.

I dont believe its the gamers that ruined 0.5. I believe 0.5 ruined itself (no offense). More than 60% of the ppl in a server have always been at robber spawn since 0.2, so how can you blame them for ruining 0.5? Its always been like that. 0.5 is just a bad version, mainly due to the giant desynch bug that was missed during beta testing.

I wouldn't have said the whole version was bad - just the VC DM part of it.

These are the only reason I use the stubby glitch

1. Well... it is popular

2. It gives some of us the advantage to get closer to the player and shoot (some because some of us dont time perfectly)

3. When you fall you will be able to avoid the timing of the other player (if he times perfectly)

4. Gets you to move immediately after you shot to avoid the shooting of the other player

These are the only reason I use the stubby glitch

1. Well... it is popular

So if jumping off cliffs was popular, you'd follow that craze?

I think what he means is that because it's popular, he'd be disadvantaged by not using it.

Well slothman, I am not whineing about the glitching, I am just saying it is boring. You few guys that have enjoyed it (about 1000) are few in number compared to the bulk of gamers who have come through here and left for the same reasons I don't like MTA (combat).

In a stubby fight, what is so fun about having to randomly shoot around hoping to hit your target while struggling not to get somehow hit yourself? This is boring. I understand plenty of you faithful players know this to be your MTA. But the bulk of future players will not. Get used to it.

We will not, nor shall not get used to YOUR style of play, because it SUCKS! Plain and simple. It sucks to play a game with such terrible fire synching problems, so don't get angry with us. WE HATE THIS. The reason we have all played this long, is because we love the dream of GTA online. It has just taken this long to realize the doomed situation of this core.

It does not matter if the stubby is removed. It does not matter what is done with this core. ANY WEAPON will suck, because the sych problem affects everything, not just the stubby.

If the stubby and shotty were gone, MTA would still suck (for combat).

We are ready for blue. We are ready for a game, that will allow us to shoot, actually hit someone, reliably, and frequently.

.5 is not ruined. This core is, and has been ruined. We have enjoyed the run this far, but are ready for ........ more.........

A .6, or .7 will not change anything. We need the new core. IF the blue core does not fix the fire synch problem, then combat will still suck.

If they would just release a new version every few hours you two ninnies would be happy then...

Nothing is ruined but the older this game gets the longer the learning curve will be for new people.

Glitches have become the new cold war... If you don't use the glitches of the game and try to play 100% like it was HalfLife or something you are stupid...

if you lead people you are glitching... If you accidently jump while shooting you glitched

I prefer everyone knows how to play the game with all the hidden tricks than have new people think everyone cheats and then go away.

And I prefer to NOT play MTA DM at all, untill blue is released because I don't like having to glitch to play. It is boring to play the way the so called MTA pros do. Looking at the player counts these days, I'd say everyone is tired of playing this way.

The sad truth is, untill we have blue MTA will be the kind of game, most will not want to compete in. I never understood KFC or the other clans... HOW! HOW! HOW! Can you guys stand to play this way? HOW!????!!!??

It is sooooooo boring to stubby all day, sheesh don't you guys have better things to do? :lol::D

Ok, so when I am not getting pwned by a KFC member, I occasionaly fight and have killed many players. This is not an enjoyable experience however, because the current core does not properly synch anything. Shooting becomes a chore, and when I die, I am called a whore. :lol:

I could glitch like the pros, I know most of the tricks...... But that would be boring. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Excuse me now, I must play some stunt mode, in which I will crash into other's cars like a TOTAL JERK! :P

I don't know how to explain why I enjoy things and I don't want to convince you that you should.

I like a stubby war sometimes and I like manhunt or gangwars or other things other times.

The perception you have of KFC specifically as a gang that is full of people who only glitch and only use robber isn't accurate.

I am not pro glitch really... I am just anti unfair gameplay where some people keep secrets from the new people so they have an advantage.

when it comes to all of these things you just have to say "That's MTA" take the good with the bad and if you can find a better multiplayer GTA game go play that but good luck. This is as good as it gets for now and if you don't like that it's a marketplace and you will find some other way to occupy your time.

For me I like 0.3 a little better than 0.5 because of desync and things like the armor glitch that should have been gone long before this was released. The other GTA multiplayers are just web pages and promises and if you like MTA you have options (like in my sig)... and you don't have to spawn robber if you don't want to.

but I agree with slothman... it's every week almost that someone complains about glitches... why not just be thankful for how well what works... works

The other GTA multiplayers are just web pages and promises

thats bullshit, and you know that....

Apart from GTAT (which hasnt made much progress the last year.. i remember beta testing 0.5 for gtat a year ago lol) id say thats exactly what they are, at least until something playable is released for them.

Wait and see is a promise....

Lance if I am wrong send me the download link and I will play whatever you think is ready to take on MTA today.

I won't hold my breath.

-----------------------------

That is way off topic thou and I am sorry since I started it.

The point is that gamers being better at what the game is shouldn't ruin the game. If it does then the problems is with the game and not the players.

I still enjoy MTA just 0.3 more so than 0.5 but they are both better than anything else thats out there... Because they are the only show in town today.

The other GTA multiplayers are just web pages and promises

And I agree with you about this KungFu.

I am sooooo tired of these guys claiming to have this awesome online code for GTA, yet years pass with NOTHING to show for it.

MTA is not perfect. I understand. I have enjoyed it this far. The player counts have plummeted, and it is not the gamers fault. I think it is because we are all sick of this core and it's problems. While this core is awesome to do what it does, and has been a great run. IT IS TIME FOR THE NEXT BIG THING. blue!

We are ready for it now. Not 1 year from here, but NOW!

I have no doubt, that the other teams have nothing on the current MTA version, let alone blue. And if so, PROVE IT or be quiet. :lol:

Edited by Guest

If every player knew how to play the same, I think there would only be the robber spawn now. The problem is if everyone knew how to play the same way, there would always be even more repetition than there is now. Its good that people don't know how to play and that some people have a different way of playing MTA or we would all be robbers. This is one reason why gamers have ruined 0.5

One reason I can think of MTA ruining 0.5 is not knowing how to balance weapons. I have no idea why MTA has made the M60 worse when people never used it in 0.4.1. The stubby could never be balanced unless it could be purchased in ammunation. VC needed an ammunation since 0.4.

Glitchers are a third reason why 0.5 was ruined. To them, MTA was all about getting a better advantage and exploitation. Glitching will always be a problem because it is not fair to other people and everyone will want to learn it and exploit it, which will never give new people a chance to win.

Really, what do u have against glitchers, keep the distance and they will come and go down, switch to a nice m60 and 5 seconds later u'll have a stubby-pickup :lol: I don't glitch, but I was 1 of the better players out there (ask around, i don't brag)... Ok, i used the robber alot, but if u play some wars , u know u need more then a stubby :?

I liked the 0.4.1 cause it was easy to teach a newby how to kill, give him a stubby and he's sure to drop someone (sooner or later). As soon if they got the hang of it, they where curious and started trying other weapons.

Imagine your first days in the game, it seemed like every1 was cheating and u hardly scored a kill. If u see a newbie, educate them. U will end up with better adversairies and get better urself.

I was admin on MTAForce (based in France) and since the 0.5 our players dropped from about 400 regulars and hundreds more visiting to ... well ... 0! We reset them to 0.4.1 but it seems everyone is gone and now it's all over, servers gone, players gone and the only MTA i play is in Lan (i play 0.4.1)

I know that the MTA-team will come up with a better version this time, stubby-jumping engaged and m60 restored so why nag, we are the feedback on the game, we are the 2nd batch of testers... (I test Longhorn too and if u would see the bugs i already reported :roll: ... Let's just say that if the MTA-team made as many errors as Microsoft did u would be glitching golfclubs too :wink: )

Thx for the good gaming so far, and as soon as the new 0.5 comes out, France will be there ... Waiting ... And annoying the hell out of everyone who thinks French are frogs :wink:

BTW: I'm Belgian so this doesn't apply to me :lol:

MTA has learned from their mistakes, and hopefully won't repeat them again. What I think is bad about glitchers is the advantage they get. They have a light and heavy stubby IMO. You shoot but can't jump(being heavy), but can switch and run away(being light). The M60 isn't that good anymore though. Even the MP5 IMO can beat it.

Its pretty sad how the numbers have gone down on that server. I know how it feels once you lost a great server.