Have the gamers ruined 0.5?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha This is soo AWESOME and funny! Vets arguing amungst each other.

I have been saying this for a long time- " People are bored of this same old experience. New hot games are out. " Yet so many dissagreed with me, the stubby players talked as though VC\GTA3 would live forever :lol:

Again I say, what is so fun about stubby wars day in and day out? Gamers who do this ARE hugely responsible for ruining the fun for many noobs who get owned, then quit.

If they could HIT other players like they would in counter strike, then the stubby players would get owned. BECAUSE, there is such a synch problem, the stubby is dominant.

IN short, the stubby isn't the real problem. The fire sycnhing problems are.

MTA will not see a large return in player counts untill they fix this problem. It is the greatest issue IMO.

(for anyone who never saw my example for this problem, here it is again.)

Currently, when a player starts shooting at another player here is what happens-

Miss,miss,miss,miss,miss,miss,hit,miss,miss,hit,miss,miss,miss,miss,

miss,miss,miss,miss,miss,miss,miss,miss,hit,miss,miss,miss,miss,miss

miss,miss,miss,hit,miss,miss,miss,miss,miss,hit= killed.

THIS IS WHAT IT SHOULD\COULD BE (like other normal games)

Player starts shooting-

Hit,hit,miss,hit,miss,miss,hit,hit,hit=killed.

Currently, when a player starts shooting at another player here is what happens-

miss,miss,miss,hit,miss,miss,miss,miss,miss,hit= killed.

no it doesn't look lie that. It's sth like that:

miss,miss,miss,hit,miss,miss,miss,miss,miss,hit= get owned by robber :lol:

If some1 misses to much every experienced stubby player will own him.

glitches dont ruin the gameplay, the peopl who get killed by them, cant do the glitches, and who complain about it ruin the game. also, rather than offering up solutions, the team just says "wait for blue." i saw some where that one dev sed that you guys have been working on blue for 18 months. 18 FUCKING MONTHS. cmon now. this isnt a one man team, you ought have a mod out in a year and a half. people develope entire games in shorter time than that. i dont think there will be enough people around for blue to take off like it should....

Some people often get tired of waiting for blue or the next release. They stop playing MTA, then forget about it. It happened to me when 0.4.1 came out. I'm not saying to rush the team, but IMO if the team takes so long that many people leave, the next release wouldn't pull off great as they thought it would because its not known that much and people have left. I think MTA should start advertising in some sort of way when blue is out. It should be something like "Play our beta of GTA online!".

glitches dont ruin the gameplay, the peopl who get killed by them, cant do the glitches, and who complain about it ruin the game. also, rather than offering up solutions, the team just says "wait for blue."

That sounds like a solution to me. Anyway, are they not trying to balance the gameplay in 0.5.1? Bear in mind that some problems cannot be solved in the current core though.

We will NOT be rushed by you. We will take as much time as we feel is necessary to produce something we deem ready for release. We will release it when we are ready to and not before. Constantly complaining that its taking 'too long' is fruitless and simply makes you look a little spoilt.

lmao.
I was opium, i was "sobeit", recent developments ave made me "quit" mta.

i dont see me being back....

please let this be a dying account's last word and dont delete this topic....nor lock.

i do not HATE mta, sometimes i just think it sux [/pun]

the recent bot "attacks" were caused by me, the racist these bots or potential bots, were not.

i want to give my last respects before leaving, and one final word.

Respect:

eAi

IJs

Smithers

ModelingMan (thanks for some delphi support)

Game Deception (the forum, NOT a mta hacking site)

misc other people...

i deleted my account on my forum...

enjoy my leave....

i may just return one day.

last thing

disrespect list:

blokker (over-reacting, seriously, take no offense...just saying that was kinda wierd )

eAi (deeming me unfit to host the mta 0.5 client...a host is a host...ironic he is on both lists. lol.)

Jacob (looking down at what i belive in, making me quit mta.)

please, please enjoy 0.5.1, i mean it.

ill be back to check out how much blue owns

and know, bot attacks after me...WILL NOT BE CAUSE BY ME, GET SOME :o SENSE.