Have the gamers ruined 0.5?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm...intresting topic, maybe in some way some players did ruin vc:dm....by using cheats, starting spawn wars, etc....but i think that VC:DM is very old and not balanced...and its really nice to see that finally mta team decided to change it. Good Luck to u guys!

Didn´t I leave a post here ?

Like I said, 0.5 was stillborn, I saw the biggest MTA addicts walk out in 30 seconds flat after seeing it.

What more did I say..

Oh yes, I said

As far as I know the mta team do not recommend you play their mod.

At least they never touch it themselves.

Once they start calling it "playable" let me know.

Yeah, i read it earlier too, not very nice to delete someones post for no reason :? only his opinion.

I also know alot of people who don't and won't play untill MTA is better, and yeh just releasing this update has ruined alot of the game for some people, but then thats how it works with beta freeware, i'm sure theres a few who enjoy it alot more too.

Personally i'l play it in any condition, it's still the best game around.

Yeah, i read it earlier too, not very nice to delete someones post for no reason :? only his opinion.

I also know alot of people who don't and won't play untill MTA is better, and yeh just releasing this update has ruined alot of the game for some people, but then thats how it works with beta freeware, i'm sure theres a few who enjoy it alot more too.

Personally i'l play it in any condition, it's still the best game around.

I think till better mta is out people should stick with ur rpg JAX thats the best thing ever done for mta by anyone so u should be given exclusive rights on these forums.. SO thank u jax . And Ransom thanks for the nice little comment...

FMJ Domspy isnt part of the team, and isn't any kind of spokesperson for the team either, so I question your sources. The fact is your statement is untrue and casts the mod in an unfairly bad light, something perhaps you should correct.

FMJ Domspy isnt part of the team, and isn't any kind of spokesperson for the team either, so I question your sources. The fact is your statement is untrue and casts the mod in an unfairly bad light, something perhaps you should correct.

He's referring to the thread which I started, called 'Respect?' if I recall correctly. In there I had some replies from MTA team members where at least one said they didn't play MTA much at all.

It does seem that it has gone. It's a shame because we had a good discussion between the players and the team and I think it helped (along with two other threads by KungFu and SexyB) prompt this new gamemode for 0.5.x.

PS This was when you were internet-less.

Well, imo theres a lot of glitches in MTA, but who cares if u use them once every now and again. Imo its the ppl who heli kill and car kill that are the worst. Not the ppl who just heli u once 4 fun, but the ppl who do it over and over again. I dont like the nade spammers either...

Don´t put people in a position where they have an oppertunity to exploit.

Most glitches are very old .

Unfortunately the communication between those who were supposed to deal with them and those who found them have been very limited for most parts.

They´ve had plenty of time to learn , they just wouldn´t listen .

Mostly, when you speak openheartly you get banned.

You can´t expect them to know the game if they work around the clock on MTA.

They should have announced this project experimental , all bets off everyone stfu.

Instead they call it a beta , but you don´t get to play the beta lol

It´s twisted that way

They claim it´s impossible to remove the glithces with the current core

then what was 0.5

Don´t put people in a position where they have an oppertunity to exploit.

Most glitches are very old .

Unfortunately the communication between those who were supposed to deal with them and those who found them have been very limited for most parts.

Just because a glitch wasn't solved right away doesnt mean communication is bad. I know the MTA guys know that these exist, but like they have said time and time again, theres not too much that can be done right now with this core.

Reporting problems Doesn't get you banned, nor does just whineing, not sure what cases your talking about here, But let's stick to your main points

You can´t expect them to know the game if they work around the clock on MTA.

If they did work around the clock (which they don't of course), then wouldn't that make them extremely knowledgable?

They should have announced this project experimental , all bets off everyone stfu.

Instead they call it a beta , but you don´t get to play the beta lol

It´s twisted that way

A "beta" means that its not at the level of an official release. beta's are the testing phase where problems are worked out and newer versions are released untill they get to a release version (usually v1.0) yes you do play a beta, thats the whole point!

They claim it´s impossible to remove the glithces with the current core

then what was 0.5

look at the changelog.

Edited by Guest

Reporting problems Doesn't get you banned, nor does just whineing, not sure what cases your talking about here, But let's stick to your main points

I think he may be referring to when people post things publicly that they should have PMed to a developer.

Oh, you are a moderator now , I hardly noticed

lol

I never said they didn´t know about the glitches.

I never said reporting problems get you banned.

like they have said time and time again, theres not too much that can be done right now with this core

Yea, I think most here are familiar with what they say time and time again

wait for blue

Like I said, they claim it´s impossible to remove the glithces with the current core

then what was 0.5

You should have listened to the actual gamers a year ago

Instead you stuffed each version with new experimental features , some cosmetic , others indifferent.

Are you playing around with some code or are you in a community.

Do you care if it´s playable when you never touch it anyway.

Have the gamers ruined 0.5?

Yes. That's why I quit MTA.

Ditto.. until blue i wont be playing it.

I know the MTA team put alot of time and effort into it but.. theresj ust as much bugs as the last release.

The only thing enjoyable for me with MTA at the moment is stunt... but i dont wana rant.. il just wait for blue :-)

imo, the mta team doesnt care too much about what the gamers want. they release what they feel is good, take it or leave it. like it or stfu. to me its sad to see mta decline so much, because i loved it when i first played, and so did so many people. the reason a lot of ppl dont play is because, not a lot of ppl do play. i checked ASE the other day, a total of 22 people spread out on 7 servers. that was it, this was on a saturday at noon too. unless .5.1 is absolutely great and restores good gameplay to mta, i dont plan on playing much until blue, and thats only if more ppl play it.

Well here are reasons why people don't play:

- People want a new experience and are waiting for 0.5.1

- The repetition of the game

- People not playing

- Ruined gameplay(in their view)

- People are into other games

One other reason I would also say why 0.5 is declining is the amount of players as yankees said. The popularity decreases because of those reasons.

Well here are reasons why people don't play:

- People want a new experience and are waiting for 0.5.1

- The repetition of the game

- People not playing

- Ruined gameplay(in their view)

- People are into other games

One other reason I would also say why 0.5 is declining is the amount of players as yankees said. The popularity decreases because of those reasons.

in Vice's case its ruined gameplay for every1 in DM