Blow up a car = Get a kill :o

I think that if you shoot someone's car, and it blows up with them still in it you should get the kill. I dunno if its possible but I still think it would be nice =)

i love jo0!

you just gave me an awesome idea for blue :D

dont wanna steal the thread but i cant resist:

[22:40] omg i just thought of a great blue mod O_O

[22:40] bomberman?

[22:41] players having an accident in a car take a percentage damage of the cars damage

[22:41] nice

[22:41] so you would have to watch your driving

[22:41] <-- pee

[22:42] not on weapon damage tho, of course

[22:43] we, rocko's on

[22:43] lol i would love that in gta3, some carnub crashing into the same wall trying to hit you untill he dies

[22:44] haha

[22:44] id love to make a vid of that lmfao

[22:44] "nubs pwning themselves"

[22:44] that would be so awesome

[22:44] agreed

i also agree with your suggestion, if you kill someone whos in a car... well then you killed him, you should get credit and imo cars could have a bit more weaknesses :)

Thats been discussed before rebel, and considered. It didn't get any further for a few reasons, examples being the people who like to race/stunt finding it too restrictive and the fact that dying inside a vehicle causes some wierd sync isues. The latter of course wouldnt apply to Blue.

I think that if you shoot someone's car, and it blows up with them still in it you should get the kill. I dunno if its possible but I still think it would be nice =)

i love jo0!

you just gave me an awesome idea for blue :D

dont wanna steal the thread but i cant resist:

[22:40] omg i just thought of a great blue mod O_O

[22:40] bomberman?

[22:41] players having an accident in a car take a percentage damage of the cars damage

[22:41] nice

[22:41] so you would have to watch your driving

[22:41] <-- pee

[22:42] not on weapon damage tho, of course

[22:43] we, rocko's on

[22:43] lol i would love that in gta3, some carnub crashing into the same wall trying to hit you untill he dies

[22:44] haha

[22:44] id love to make a vid of that lmfao

[22:44] "nubs pwning themselves"

[22:44] that would be so awesome

[22:44] agreed

i also agree with your suggestion, if you kill someone whos in a car... well then you killed him, you should get credit and imo cars could have a bit more weaknesses :)

cars are just fine as they are imo.. but that would realllly get annoying..

you wouldnt even be able to have destruction derbies anymore :o

Thats been discussed before rebel, and considered. It didn't get any further for a few reasons, examples being the people who like to race/stunt finding it too restrictive and the fact that dying inside a vehicle causes some wierd sync isues. The latter of course wouldnt apply to Blue.

... but there's a stunt mode for racing / stunting. I think this would balance things a little bit more considering that Blue has synced drive-bys. It would also be good for GTA3.

getting a point for killing someone while they are in a car by blowing it up shouldn't be something that has to be added by a blue modder IMO, That is something that should be implemented already. I assumed that there was a reason that this wasn't already done.