[REL] UCD RPG

Noki

On 14/11/2016 at 1:35 AM, Lampard1 said:

I am still waiting for refund.

I already offered you it before but you were too adamant on slandering me to accept it. You can :O right off, thanks.

On 14/11/2016 at 1:18 PM, xRGamingx said:

Thanks everyone I could fix it,, :) 

Do you know why the mafia wars are not around? What active and do not leave the turf and I do not see error in debugscript 3

Create a test group and set the owner of all of all the turfs to that group (in the database). The mafia wars system is a bit lacklustre tbh.

• Like 1
On 11/15/2016 at 4:28 PM, Noki said:

I already offered you it before but you were too adamant on slandering me to accept it. You can :o right off, thanks.

So now you don't want me to give refund? Wow, awesome. I still need a refund, you released script on community.

23 hours ago, Simple01 said:

Lol, these haters are everywhere. Stop throwing :~ to real scripters.

Haters? I am sure that you did not even read WHAT i wrote in replies.
I spent MONEY for script, so that i could use it in my server, DO you think its FAIR to release a script on community, which i bought it?
I do not hate anyone for NO reason, however he made me hate him, i will be fine when i get refund.
And also, you do not have anything to post, so is it necessary for you TO POST at every topic? Or you simply wanna gain posts.

Edited by Lampard1
16 minutes ago, Lampard1 said:

So now you don't want me to give refund? Wow, awesome. I still need a refund, you released script on community.

Haters? I am sure that you did not even read WHAT i wrote in replies.
I spent MONEY for script, so that i could use it in my server, DO you think its FAIR to release a script on community, which i bought it?
I do not hate anyone for NO reason, however he made me hate him, i will be fine when i get refund.
And also, you do not have anything to post, so is it necessary for you TO POST at every topic? Or you simply wanna gain posts.

Don't be sick please, remember that you've bought the scripts not the author rights. He can do everything he wants with his script because he has the author rights and you don't. Next time be sure that you buy that rights please.

• Like 3
Just now, Simple01 said:

Don't be sick please, remember that you've bought the scripts not the author rights. He can do everything he wants with his script because he has the author rights and you don't. Next time be sure that you buy that rights please.

What type of retarded statement is that?
What if someone does this with you? You pay for a script, and then someone just releases it on community after 2 months.

• Like 1
Just now, Lampard1 said:

What type of retarded statement is that?
What if someone does this with you? You pay for a script, and then someone just releases it on community after 2 months.

It's not a retarded statement, it's the true and If I'll be paying for a script (never), I'd speak and deal the author rights price.

1 minute ago, Simple01 said:

It's not a retarded statement, it's the true and If I'll be paying for a script (never), I'd speak and deal the author rights price.

So you still did not read all of my replies.
I asked him before buying script, that will you release this script and the answer was NO.

2 minutes ago, Lampard1 said:

So you still did not read all of my replies.
I asked him before buying script, that will you release this script and the answer was NO.

Yeah, but you didn't talk about author rights. Although that's pretty unprofessional attitude. Next time try to get the author rights or make your own scripts. :P

Edited by Simple01
1 minute ago, Simple01 said:

Yeah, but you didn't talk about author rights. Although that's pretty unprofessional attitude. Next time try to get the author rights or make your own scripts. :P

Are you for real? Unprofessional attitude? Go away dude, how long are you going to defend this guy? Isn't the guy who sold me script is so "unprofessional" that he released the script on community? "Make your own scripts", I bought script so i don't have to make them, i request you to go away from topic as you don't have anything to post on, rather than pointing out all the "unprofessional" things.

• 2 weeks later...

I have pushed some more bug fixes to the GitHub repository lately.

I'd also like to mention that there is one server using these scripts (modified and with some additions) if you're interested in trying it out sometime. It's csgmta.com just like the old CSG (but not using those outdated scripts) and they're using the UCD game mode. If you're also running a server with UCD on it (or some parts of it), message me or post here and I'll list you on the OP and the GitHub repository.

On 17/11/2016 at 11:47 PM, xProSoul said:

Can you please make a video on how to connect to the database on a localhost?

Maybe later.

Edited by Noki
On 15/11/2016 at 8:28 AM, Noki said:

I already offered you it before but you were too adamant on slandering me to accept it. You can :o right off, thanks.

Create a test group and set the owner of all of all the turfs to that group (in the database). The mafia wars system is a bit lacklustre tbh.

Hello Friend Noki. I do not know how to make turf functions, explain me a bit well because turf does not appear

On 15/11/2016 at 8:28 AM, Noki said:

Noki broth help please

In the 'ucd-rel.sql' file in the GitHub repository, there is a blank entry for the owner's of all the turfs. Create a group in the database (phpmyadmin > Table 'groups_' > insert > groupName = "" (without quotation marks)) without a name (just blank, like "") and it should work. 

CSG uses UCD cores, lately, all does! 

Take a visit at csgmta.com to see how epicly they work.

Lampard, I understand your situation, so if you wanna take a visit at CSG lately and want to buy anything for the amount you spent, contact me.

I unfortunately can do nothing else.

On 8/12/2016 at 9:26 PM, Noki said:

In the 'ucd-rel.sql' file in the GitHub repository, there is a blank entry for the owner's of all the turfs. Create a group in the database (phpmyadmin > Table 'groups_' > insert > groupName = "" (without quotation marks)) without a name (just blank, like "") and it should work. 

Broth Noki, Thanks!! 

Look Why give the error?

error debugscript 3

[2016-12-10 20:21:27] ERROR: [UDC]\UCDchat\server.lua:72: call: failed to call 'UCDlogging:new' [string "?"]

[2016-12-10 19:53:24] ERROR: [UDC]\UCDchat\local.lua:43: call: failed to call 'UCDlogging:new' [string "?"]

[UDC]\UCDaccounts\misc.lua:29: call: failed to call 'UCDlogging:new' [string "?"]

http://subefotos.com/ver/?17c36b3b5d17b74eb4723436a56471c8o.png Look broth