[REL] UCD RPG

Noki

https://github.com/nokizorque/ucd

To be frank, UCD is the best CIT clone there ever is, and ever will be. UCD aims to be like CIT was in 2012, which is when most people believe CIT to have peaked in terms of enjoyability.

UCD is now open-source and being actively developed. All changes will be live on the GitHub repository's master branch as soon as they are live on the server. All contributions are welcome.

The website will be up soon. This topic will get updated a bit more in the coming weeks too.

Edited by Noki
It's back

Awesome i bought stock exchange script from you, and you released it here?
Good job. It isn't worth any more to buy any MTA:SA Script.

Also the script was "buggy" and then when i asked him to fix the script, that guy never replied.

Edited by Lampard1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, Lampard1 said:

Awesome i bought stock exchange script from you, and you released it here?
Good job. It isn't worth any more to buy any MTA:SA Script.

Also the script was "buggy" and then when i asked him to fix the script, that guy never replied.

I was waiting for someone to start :~.

So, you bought it from me. I tried to make it work with SQLite for no extra money. I couldn't make it work with SQLite and I told you many times. You didn't listen and insisted for me to "fix it". I sold it to you as is, and I attempted to fix it for you. I didn't need to do that. So don't come here and try to slander me for releasing the whole game mode.

You said that you can do it, and you accepted that. And if you would have cared about someone's money, you would not have AT LEAST released Stocks script here. If i knew that you would do this, i would have never bought from you, i trusted you before because you was an old member of MTA:SA Forums.

• Confused 1

I said I would try to fix it. I made no guarantee whatsoever. I did not even have an obligation to fix it for you or to cater it to your special snowflake needs. I didn't need to attempt to fix it for you, I tried to fix it out of good spirits. And I wasn't able to fully convert it to a working SQLite one. Build a :Oing bridge and get over it. You get what you pay for and it's not my fault that SQLite is not the right tool for systems like these. I'm sure you could ask someone on the scripting subforum to convert some of the syntax to be SQLite compatible and you'd be fine.

Besides, it's a very easy thing to make and half the idiots in the scripting subforum could do it. Actually, I really don't see why people hold so much value on basic scripts that can be reproduced. Look at my game mode (the original post), I ripped CIT off so hard even the old CSG is clapping from its grave. I replicated CIT's DX, house robbing (with improvements), group system, vehicle shops, phone and so forth. It's an even better rip off than that guy who made his own Arabic CIT rip off (I think his name is Walid - props to you bud). But I don't see Arran parading these forums whining over how something was reproduced. So I think you'll live through something as basic as a stock market being released (and probably only viewed by a few, used by less anyway).

And if you still feel that you are so ripped off, you can have your money back.

16 hours ago, Noki said:

I said I would try to fix it. I made no guarantee whatsoever. I did not even have an obligation to fix it for you or to cater it to your special snowflake needs. I didn't need to attempt to fix it for you, I tried to fix it out of good spirits. And I wasn't able to fully convert it to a working SQLite one. Build a :Oing bridge and get over it. You get what you pay for and it's not my fault that SQLite is not the right tool for systems like these. I'm sure you could ask someone on the scripting subforum to convert some of the syntax to be SQLite compatible and you'd be fine.

Besides, it's a very easy thing to make and half the idiots in the scripting subforum could do it. Actually, I really don't see why people hold so much value on basic scripts that can be reproduced. Look at my game mode (the original post), I ripped CIT off so hard even the old CSG is clapping from its grave. I replicated CIT's DX, house robbing (with improvements), group system, vehicle shops, phone and so forth. It's an even better rip off than that guy who made his own Arabic CIT rip off (I think his name is Walid - props to you bud). But I don't see Arran parading these forums whining over how something was reproduced. So I think you'll live through something as basic as a stock market being released (and probably only viewed by a few, used by less anyway).

And if you still feel that you are so ripped off, you can have your money back.

Well why should i ask someone else to fix it, i bought script from you, and that should be fixed by you too, but now your Stock Exchange script is already useless to me since you released it in the community. You should not have accepted to sell me the script if you could not make it work in SQLite, but instead you replied that its easy to convert it into SQLite, and so i accepted.

Well atleast the script was not common in servers, but now you made it common, the main reason for me buying stock exchange script was that it was unique. I would have bought full game mode if they were unique, but selected only Stock Exchange, and now its already common here...

Edited by Lampard1
11 hours ago, Lampard1 said:

Well why should i ask someone else to fix it, i bought script from you, and that should be fixed by you too, but now your Stock Exchange script is already useless to me since you released it in the community. You should not have accepted to sell me the script if you could not make it work in SQLite, but instead you replied that its easy to convert it into SQLite, and so i accepted.

Well atleast the script was not common in servers, but now you made it common, the main reason for me buying stock exchange script was that it was unique. I would have bought full game mode if they were unique, but selected only Stock Exchange, and now its already common here...

As I have said before, I had no obligation whatsoever to cater the scripts to your needs AFTER I sold it to you. I didn't know you were going to use SQLite because you never told me. If you told me beforehand, I would have tried to convert it then sold it to you if the conversion was successful. I thought it was going to be easy, but it turned out to not be possible because SQLite is not the right tool for something like this.

And no, it's not "common". Common is a login panel or an admin menu, not a small feature that maybe 10 servers have. Don't pander on about "unique" :~, because nothing is "unique" anymore, especially not this server which existed entirely as a copy of CIT (and a :Oing good one at that). Your server is also just a rip off of SAES or SAUR, so if I was you, I'd not talk about unique features.

12 hours ago, 669344682 said:

HI! Noki! I had been add friend on skype ! My account name is [email protected] me ! I have some questions.

Read this part from the original post.

There are plenty of bugs and I have no intention of fixing them. This isn't a plug-and-play game mode. It needs work, and I'm not the one to continue doing that work

I will only help you if it's related to setting it all up (database, where to put files, config files, etc).

Hi Noki,

db = exports.UCDsql:getConnection()
adminTable = {}
{"Kiing", "Admin L1337", "1337", 1337}

addEventHandler("onResourceStart", resourceRoot,
	function ()
		db:query(createAdminTable, {}, "SELECT * FROM `admins`")
	end
)

function createAdminTable(qh)
	local result = qh:poll(-1)
	for _, row in pairs(result or {}) do
		adminTable[row.account] = {}
		for column, value in pairs(row) do
			if (column ~= "account") then
				adminTable[row.account][column] = value
			end
		end
	end
	for _, plr in ipairs(Element.getAllByType("player")) do
		if (isPlayerAdmin(plr)) then
			sendPermissions(plr)
		end
	end
end

To get the admin, how should I create the table? Is it good or bad?  

Or should I create some range in acl? Is that I do not open the UCDadmin

Edited by xRGamingx

You don't need to touch that table. Edit it in the database. It should be under the 'admins' table. You just need to enter a number for the rank and the account name. The names for each rank and its corresponding number is in UCDadmin\s_teams.lua

58 minutes ago, Noki said:

You don't need to touch that table. Edit it in the database. It should be under the 'admins' table. You just need to enter a number for the rank and the account name. The names for each rank and its corresponding number is in UCDadmin\s_teams.lua

Broth not Open admin panel, Look, , error debug [2016-11-12 02:19:07] ERROR: [UDC]\UCDadmin\adminTable.lua:6: attempt to index global 'db' (a boolean value)

adminTable = {}

function ()
	end
)

----adminTable

end
		end
	end
			sendPermissions(plr)
		end
	end
end
local adminRanks = {
	[1] = "L1 Admin",
	[2] = "L2 Admin",
	[3] = "L3 Admin",
	[4] = "L4 Admin",
	[5] = "L5 Admin",
	[1337] = "Kiing",

3 minutes ago, xRGamingx said:

Broth not Open admin panel, Look, , error debug [2016-11-12 02:19:07] ERROR: [UDC]\UCDadmin\adminTable.lua:6: attempt to index global 'db' (a boolean value)

adminTable = {}

function ()
	end
)

----adminTable

end
		end
	end
			sendPermissions(plr)
		end
	end
end

local adminRanks = {
	[1] = "L1 Admin",
	[2] = "L2 Admin",
	[3] = "L3 Admin",
	[4] = "L4 Admin",
	[5] = "L5 Admin",
	[1337] = "Kiing",

you just edit it in datebase.admins    INSERT INTO `admins`(`account`, `rank`) VALUES ("Tom","1337")  

finished!       Yann

• Like 1

No no no.

You need to set up a MySQL server on your machine (tutorial for Windows and tutorial for Linux). You need to then import ucd-rel.sql into your MySQL database.
When you configured MySQL, you would have used a username and password. Enter them into the appropriate fields in UCDsql/mysql.lua. If you don't know your credentials, just use "root" for the username and leave the password blank.

I'm sure there is a much better guide out there for setting up servers. Search the forum and refer to manuals where possible.

5 hours ago, Noki said:

As I have said before, I had no obligation whatsoever to cater the scripts to your needs AFTER I sold it to you. I didn't know you were going to use SQLite because you never told me. If you told me beforehand, I would have tried to convert it then sold it to you if the conversion was successful. I thought it was going to be easy, but it turned out to not be possible because SQLite is not the right tool for something like this.

And no, it's not "common". Common is a login panel or an admin menu, not a small feature that maybe 10 servers have. Don't pander on about "unique" :~, because nothing is "unique" anymore, especially not this server which existed entirely as a copy of CIT (and a :Oing good one at that). Your server is also just a rip off of SAES or SAUR, so if I was you, I'd not talk about unique features.

What? I bought script after you converted it into SQLite, please go and watch your Skype Chat Logs. I told you that I AM GOING to use it for SQLITE when i was in your test server, and you said, okay i will convert it, its easy work. I bought the script when you converted it into SQLite, and after that i also asked you that if script will be released anywhere, and you replied no. Its not common? Have you read my reply? I said you are MAKING it common now by releasing it IN community. You are changing up your whole sentence, THE MAIN THING is you released THE thing on COMMUNITY. People will download it and use it for free, and i have bought THE script, and i will also use it? NO, i bought something UNIQUE, i chose STOCK EXCHANGE. Why don't you ACCEPT your own thing? You have simply scammed me. You sold me script, you released it on community, isn't that scam? and then the script have a lot of BUGS, and again DON'T SAY THAT I DID NOT TELL YOU TO CONVERT TO SQLITE, I BOUGHT the script after you converted it into SQLite, and you also said that it WORKS FINE.

You was also replying me LIKE TRASH, like i have BUGGED the whole script myself? Yeah i bought script from you, and the script did not work, and you are insulting me? I was trying to message you on skype from 20 days, and you are saying you are busy, but playing games on Steam and ignoring me on Skype. Its my responsibility to message you to fix the script, because i PAID for that, i paid for a FIXED script, not the buggy one. AND AGAIN, I WANTED it to be unique, but you have now RELEASED it on the community.

Edited by Lampard1

We have bought this script from you. When we try to use this script we have found bugs and tried to contact with you to fix bugs, because we have (paid) for it and you didn't return to us. What does it mean? It means you have scammed us. Selling broken scripts shouldn't be allowed, I myself was in your test server, and you also claimed that the person who cannot convert MySQL to SQLite is a nub scripter. However we wanted something special in our server, but it seems that the script we bought is not special anymore. At least you should have told Lampard that i cannot sell you the broken script, as far as i know that Lampard came in your test server to check it out, and he paid for that after you said that its successfully converted into SQLite. 
Regards,
LRPG:RPG Owner

I'm sick of restating the obvious. I didn't have to fix it because you guys bought it as is. I tried to convert it to SQLite, but it turns out that component will not work in SQLite. Is it my fault that you're using the wrong database solution? No, it's not. You guys run a hosting company for :O's sake. I'm sure you're well within your means to use MySQL for at least one resource.

Sure, I underestimated how bad SQLite is. I mean, it's well within bounds of what is normal to assume that SQLite can deal with time and dates in a normal manner (or whatever the issue was). Turns out that it isn't. About your developer, I never called him a "nub" (because that's the stupidest :Oing word), I said he was inept. It's not that hard to convert between syntax and logic of different databases. It's just a series of Google searches and good old fashioned trial-and-error. If he can't do that, which is what you've suggested, then he's inept. At least I made the effort to try.

If you wanted something special and unique in your server, than don't go buying scripts that have already been used elsewhere. Make them yourself instead. But of course, that's not an option for you because that requires effort. And geez, why put effort into making something yourself, how you want it, the way you want it? That would be absurd. It's soooo much easier to just buy and assemble other scripts that have already been used. Go to Garry's Mod where anyone with 50 dollars can make a successful DarkRP server.
Advice: you won't make a good server by jigsawing together pieces of other people's servers.

Take it and twist it how you want mate, but at the end of the day being a prick won't help you. You're just drawing attention to this thread that contains the script you bought that you don't want people to see. I also offered to send you the money back, but you don't seem to be interested in a refund. Unless you have anything else to talk about, I don't see a reason to continue talking about this.

2 hours ago, Noki said:

I'm sick of restating the obvious. I didn't have to fix it because you guys bought it as is. I tried to convert it to SQLite, but it turns out that component will not work in SQLite. Is it my fault that you're using the wrong database solution? No, it's not. You guys run a hosting company for :O's sake. I'm sure you're well within your means to use MySQL for at least one resource.

Sure, I underestimated how bad SQLite is. I mean, it's well within bounds of what is normal to assume that SQLite can deal with time and dates in a normal manner (or whatever the issue was). Turns out that it isn't. About your developer, I never called him a "nub" (because that's the stupidest :Oing word), I said he was inept. It's not that hard to convert between syntax and logic of different databases. It's just a series of Google searches and good old fashioned trial-and-error. If he can't do that, which is what you've suggested, then he's inept. At least I made the effort to try.

If you wanted something special and unique in your server, than don't go buying scripts that have already been used elsewhere. Make them yourself instead. But of course, that's not an option for you because that requires effort. And geez, why put effort into making something yourself, how you want it, the way you want it? That would be absurd. It's soooo much easier to just buy and assemble other scripts that have already been used. Go to Garry's Mod where anyone with 50 dollars can make a successful DarkRP server.
Advice: you won't make a good server by jigsawing together pieces of other people's servers.

Take it and twist it how you want mate, but at the end of the day being a prick won't help you. You're just drawing attention to this thread that contains the script you bought that you don't want people to see. I also offered to send you the money back, but you don't seem to be interested in a refund. Unless you have anything else to talk about, I don't see a reason to continue talking about this.

Okay, so i want a refund, i sent you request on Skype.

12 hours ago, Noki said:

Noki, Look MP broth plz