how he did that !!!

Best-Killer

35 minutes ago, Walid said:

:3 How did you know ?? i think you need to undrestand the resource before you start asking questions.

i'll try to do it by myself as we talked in pm then i'll come show you how is it  without   guiGridListSetSelectionMode   guiGridListGetSelectedItems.

27 minutes ago, iPrestege said:

+

It's a compiled resource unless you decompile it and if you decompile it then i think you are just a pathetic.

lol did you see me trying to decomplie it or smth ?? hhhhh so funny xD 

i'm not good scripter and i'm learning also i'm making script and i see my self need use guiGridListGetItemText without  guiGridListSetSelectionMode   guiGridListGetSelectedItems. i didn't see any example about in in forum or wiki but i see it in his script lol and i asked here and i pmed him i'll wait his answer , any thing else i'll keep trying to do it by myself 

24 minutes ago, Best-Killer said:

i'll try to do it by myself as we talked in pm then i'll come show you how is it  without   guiGridListSetSelectionMode   guiGridListGetSelectedItems.

Show me ??? man as i told you if you want to use  guiGridListGetItemText without using  guiGridListGetSelectedItem, you need to added the row index and the colmun index.

Anyways if you want to added the vehicle to the grid list , all what you need is:

onClientGUIComboBoxAcceptedThis event is called when a ComboBox get accepted

guiComboBoxGetSelectedThis function returns the index of the selected combobox item

guiComboBoxGetItemTextThis function retrieves the text from a specific combobox item.

getVehicleModelFromNameThis function retrieves the model ID of a vehicle as an integer value from its name.

Bloody hell..

Alright, as far as I remember (I don't have the source code for this), I didn't use guiGridListGetItemText, but I used guiGridListGetSeleceted, I didn't use GetItemText because I used an index for the selected row, that's what I remember, unfortunately, there is not way to decompile the code to find out exactly what I've done.

• Like 1