i want to and !sun !rain !fog to my admin

Guest HBKJONJ

hi guys can anyone help me im new to all this scripting a mean

i want to make a new admin script but im not sure on the weather thing

i tryed useing oli cool admin script but its gets lagy when i run the server on the same computer as in useing to play the game

so could anyone help me ty guys for ur time

• 2 weeks later...

Hey HBK whats up man and as i told u that even if u run simple admin script on the same pc as u run the server + mirc + game even if its P10 it will be laggy for everyone cause mirc uses lots of cpu cycles up . But if ur admin script is gonaa be involve only basics like kick ban login and those things tht dont use admin+ like skins !car !hp than it wont be as laggy cause admin+ makes it laggy ...

So dont try to add !skin !hp and stuff or !car that uses admin+ enabled and it might work for u.

Try to run the script on a different pc, or just use one of the hundreds of servers allready available. Most of them have quite good scripts and admins, and it's much more fun to play on a 26/26 server instead of everybody playing on his own 1/12 homeserver, with lag

You don't need an Admin Script, You don't need grs, it can be restricted to the players you wish quite simply via a PM system, which uses very little CPU (your main concern I believe) I can send you examples via forum PM if you wish, let me know.

You don't need an Admin Script, You don't need grs, it can be restricted to the players you wish quite simply via a PM system, which uses very little CPU (your main concern I believe) I can send you examples via forum PM if you wish, let me know.

well he may as well get grs altogether, cause at this rate hes gonna be posting every topic asking for how to do stuff. and i think all servers should have grs, since grs has the best global system

You don't need an Admin Script, You don't need grs, it can be restricted to the players you wish quite simply via a PM system, which uses very little CPU (your main concern I believe)

If you're using a simple script on a full 26p server, it still takes a lot of resources. Mirc is just not made for these kind of things, and the communication towards the server is quite hard for it to handle.

Sorry for the off-topic post but.. {SB}Killer i love your sig :D I totally agree

Thanks man some one needs to be stronger and abusive to hackers i dont see why not some can be strong and abuse a hacker i hope by the time he is 20 his brain also grows up. Sorry stewie but u brought this on ur self by hacking like hell/