A quick note to gangs

Iggy

THE '50 POSTS' RULE IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT - UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

shouldnt there be rules to go by in these gangs like..........

:!: Iggy ownz everybody

:!: No offensive Gang Names (Even if its for humor)

:!: There should be a requirment to start a gang like maybe having to pm a mod and ask if u may start one and give info about it

:!: No flameing other gangs in there thread, do it in ur own thread!

:!: No offense but theres been lots of gangs started by ppl who r just making a gang 4 no reson like complete no0bs who only have 1-20 posts,

if we prevent that from happining that means that gangs will be more orginized and they wont be stupid gangs with stupid names from ppl who nobodys ever heard about, so atleast be someone who is active on the forums and actually knows what there doing.

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gta forums have some great idea on gangs and the likes. all blasta members have read this page. sorry for blatently ripping ideas from those forums btw - its just that they are good.

more rules....

:arrow: Respect all other gangs, even if you are in a war with them... respect is everything!!!

:arrow: Members must be active, and organised (BLASTA is an exception cause its not a real gang ;-P )

:arrow: Keep names original (no copying)

:arrow: No moaning about not being recruited

:idea: I dont know what the deal will be with official/unoffical gangs etc, or wether we will bother with this

:arrow: Dont flame full stop unless you have the cred to back it up!!!

:arrow: Dont spy on other gangs! (the blasta policy means that blasta will probably never be in an official war, so any blasta info is worthless spam :twisted: )

:arrow: Dont spam (edit)

:arrow: Keep members under control, follow the rules, if members dont kick em.

:arrow: Get a concept going, sigs, postions etc etc

read the rest there - its good.

My refrences i ripped from

http://www.gtaforums.com/ib/ikonboard.c ... 19;t=79823

http://www.gtaforums.com/ib/ikonboard.c ... 21;t=85197

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

iggy you're an idiot

No offense but theres been lots of gangs started by ppl who r just making a gang 4 no reson like complete no0bs who only have 1-20 posts,

post count doesn't matter, if anyone is a 'no0b' your the noob. You make the 1st mistake putting a 0 in the word noob, trying to sound cool which makes you look stupid and then saying something like 'OMG PEOPLE WITH 1-20 ARE SUCH NOOBS OMG' I HAVE MORE THAN 1000 BECAUSE I SPEND MY TIME HERE ALL THE TIME.

• 2 weeks later...

do you realy have to ask to start a gang cause you don't c anybody emailing the devs of online games anda what if somebody is registerd for a long time and doesn't have much posts ( so hes actualy not a newb just not a big poster can you start a gang then or is it jusut about people knowing you a little better :)

too true im a newb and consider myself quite good but i have to agree with the 50 post rule it shows your interest and suppose in some strange way loyalty, they wouldn't want every tom dick or harry joining and starting there own would-be gangs things would just get silly -- eg- name copiers both gang names and player names and not to mention all the slaggin matches between them all and to be honest you would have the resources to provide desent admin it would be chaos.

Anyway my point is that if people are interested they will clock up the posts and start looking to be recruited but remember some of us newbies are just as good as you masters so watch out we will respect your rules just respect us newb's or we will revolt (lol) in the future all willl fear.............

:twisted::twisted: parker :twisted::twisted:

[xerox]PLEASE DO NOT START UP A GANG UNLESS YOU HAVE 50 POSTS[/xerox]

Shouldnt there be rules to go by in these gangs like..........

:!: There should be a requirment to start a gang like maybe having to pm a mod and ask if u may start one and give info about it

:!: No offense but theres been lots of gangs started by ppl who r just making a gang 4 no reson like complete no0bs who only have 1-20 posts,

if we prevent that from happining that means that gangs will be more orginized and they wont be stupid gangs with stupid names from ppl who nobodys ever heard about, so atleast be someone who is active on the forums and actually knows what there doing.

Umm no offense but you say they shouldnt be started up for no reason, then xerox says

Members must be active, and organised (BLASTA is an exception cause its not a real gang ;-P )

So isnt this somewhat of a contradiction, i personally dont think its fair if you guys can start a gang for no reason, but no one else can. I aint agreeing with it, because i hate it when stupid gangs/clans are about, but i just dont think it is quite right you guys can, but noone else can.

As i said before no offense intended :?

[xerox]PLEASE DO NOT START UP A GANG UNLESS YOU HAVE 50 POSTS[/xerox]

Shouldnt there be rules to go by in these gangs like..........

Umm no offense but you say they shouldnt be started up for no reason, then xerox says

Members must be active, and organised (BLASTA is an exception cause its not a real gang ;-P )

So isnt this somewhat of a contradiction, i personally dont think its fair if you guys can start a gang for no reason, but no one else can. I aint agreeing with it, because i hate it when stupid gangs/clans are about, but i just dont think it is quite right you guys can, but noone else can.

As i said before no offense intended :?

don't bitch about it! If you're talking of B.L.A.S.T.A., its basically just a funny idea, and God knows they have PLENTY of posts!

:!: So because people dont post on the forums they are "noobs" ?? i read these forums everyday, but usually the threads end up stupid and therefore i dont dignify them with a response..... do this make me a noob ??

I have posted maybe 4 times, and yes i have a clan, and if u dont like it u can suck my dick !!

I have started making a homepage for the clan already ....

check it out http://securexit.co.uk :!:

Oh yes........ And im looking into setting up a league for MTA Clans, or tournaments which will be run from that site (eventually). Any clan is welcome to join, contact me for further info. Of course there will be strict rules to follow to be able to enter your clan, Anyone feels like helping, gimme a shout. 8)

Peace

:!: So because people dont post on the forums they are "noobs" ?? i read these forums everyday, but usually the threads end up stupid and therefore i dont dignify them with a response..... do this make me a noob ??

I have posted maybe 4 times, and yes i have a clan, and if u dont like it u can suck my dick !!

I have started making a homepage for the clan already ....

check it out http://securexit.co.uk :!:

If you're referring to my post I was just trying to sort somin' out! Wasn't making a statement or anything! I really think you're flaming the wrong persons here!

don't bitch about it! If you're talking of B.L.A.S.T.A., its basically just a funny idea, and God knows they have PLENTY of posts!

You jump to conclusions, i was stating them saying dont create gangs for no reason and telling "newbies" not to create gangs then they create a gang for "fun", which is contradicting themselves. :roll:

I dont want to sound offensive but i dont think its fair.

You jump to conclusions, i was stating them saying dont create gangs for no reason and telling "newbies" not to create gangs then they create a gang for "fun", which is contradicting themselves. :roll:

I dont want to sound offensive but i dont think its fair.

Well, everyone knows about BLASTA so it doesn't matter wether they really have a purpose or not! What they're saying is that the board shouldn't be floaded with gangs an gang threads that aren't going to develop into anything at all! :D

Yes i know that but they have clearly admitted it wont be joining any wars and its just for "fun", so its encouraging others to make gangs for fun and most of them being mods/admins they aint setting a good example, so yes it does matter if they have a purpose because they made a rule that you *have* to have a purpose.

Also who says a player with under 50 posts isnt going to create a effective gang, just because they dont board lurk it does not mean they aint great players.

*edit*

just a note to say no offense intended.

i think iggy has a little PMS Problem j/k man yo if u get into a fight over shit like that u shouldnt be a fuc@ing team cause teams work together

a thread name omfg how can u get pissed over that? lol

i was just kidding!