Looking for a serious RP server

Bartas

Hello there boys!

Do you know any "real" RP servers where the RP is treated seriously? I am tired of servers where simple traffic collisions aren't role-played, or where people are running around the city like head-less chickens. I've played on legendary LS-RP server and it's pretty bad, I've been hit by an ambulance, which was driving on a full speed while sirens where off (it was in the middle of a market mall) and after 5 minutes of wound curing, I've got out of hospital. Everyone on LS-RP is driving like a street racer (is it a Need For Speed game or a Roleplaying game?). I can't find a strict RP where people have to walk, because they can't run without a proper reason, where you have to RP traffic collisions and things like that. Most of the people say that strict RP = 0 fun, but I do not agree with them, because there is more fun for me in a serious one than in a server which has loose rules. I hope that you can recommend me some good servers which treat RP very seriously.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Soon as Heretrics is ready, we'll be doing something similar actually. (Some things however will be kind of laid back because it's a game, and those things could make it quite boring after a while, but for the great bit, traffic rules will be enforced and what not unlike quite a few servers.)

+ it takes place in VC LC and SA.