0.5.x testing update. (08/04/2005 @ 05:03 CET) by MrBump

Si|ent

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pedestrians you see on the screenshots will definately not be in, of course. They are part of an experiment which will not be pursued.

(intentional) Synched Kick/Punch kill will also not be in.

Also, our new guests will be glad to know that both the Ammunation Shooting range and Greasy Chopper locations have been adressed, and that we've taken some measures against hopping on the back on a driverless motorcycle.

The error related to respawning of cars in the middle of the road is related to your current position and the position where the car needs to replaced. Although slighty annoying, this is not a real concern to us at this time.

Also, our new guests will be glad to know that both the Ammunation Shooting range and Greasy Chopper locations have been adressed, and that we've taken some measures against hopping on the back on a driverless motorcycle.

Great :)

Btw, does "taken some measures" (as opposed to "fixed") mean that it still occurs from time to time?

Yo play gta in multiplayer in the game. They will have pedistrains and cars. If they r synced then it may be possible that mta will be smooth. But the problem that if that fails we must use the pedistrains without cars. It may become possible that if everything fails u guys have 2 put the original character change.

Oh ya. I forgot. When blue releases then it will have cars and pedistrains just like the original game.

Yo play gta in multiplayer in the game. They will have pedistrains and cars. If they r synced then it may be possible that mta will be smooth. But the problem that if that fails we must use the pedistrains without cars. It may become possible that if everything fails u guys have 2 put the original character change.

Oh ya. I forgot. When blue releases then it will have cars and pedistrains just like the original game.

Where did it say that? I don't remember MTA saying that.

That is completely inaccurate and was never stated by The MTA Team.

I suggest people ignore what this guy says.

Yo. I thank i seen a lot of speed hacking, mods, etc. and I have a question. Does MTA 0.5 will prevent hacking, mods,cheating, etc. 100%? Cause I dont want any cheating happening.

no master i doubt we will ever have 100% protection against mods,cheats, and that stuff.

the only thing you can do right now is to have vigilant admins in the servers. depending on the servers you go to that seems to be enough right now, many of the larger servers do a very good job with spoting cheats.

Yo. I thank i seen a lot of speed hacking, mods, etc. and I have a question. Does MTA 0.5 will prevent hacking, mods,cheating, etc. 100%? Cause I dont want any cheating happening.

Name one game that has eliminated cheating entirely.