Customblips integration

INCepted

Hey guys,

I would like to integrate the resource 'customblips' (https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=960) into my custom resource.

The thing is, when I use the function inside my resource to create a blip, the blip is successfully created but the position on the radar is just terribly wrong.

They rotation of it is not the same as when I use customblips as a extern resource.

Whats the problem ? I mean I dont change the functions or anything I just import it in my own custom resource and

the blips are already at the wrong radar position, what should I do ?

4 minutes ago, FaHaD said:

Can you post how are you using this script please? maybe there's something wrong with argument's?

exports.customblips:createCustomBlip(0,

0, 16, 16, "res/images/blips/1.png", 300)

createCustomBlip(0, 0, 16, 16, "res/images/blips/1.png", 300)

The arguments are the same, the only difference is that, the first function is directly from the customblips resource(exported) and the second function is integrated in my resource

3 minutes ago, ThatsMe said:

customblips gets the original radar positions

if you have eg: rectangle radar then you should edit customblips resource (not sure what to edit)

But that isnt the answer to my problem, why does it work when the function is called extern ?

3 minutes ago, ThatsMe said:

because it gets the original radar positions..

if you make it own it still will use original ones

Yes, but I imported all functions from the customblips resource into my resource, so its gets the radar positions from the same function, I didnt made the function by my own.