Server List Problem

PedroLanges

Question

17 answers to this question

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
1 hour ago, PedroLanges said:

I changed the server 1.5.3. the problem continues.

Please be clear about which of the 2 problems you mentioned; the players not showing in dialog was answerred by Jusonex, and then you came up with the new issue from what I understand your server not showing up in browser. I answered that by saying it did, because for me it shows up just fine. Also the master server registers your server fine. 

Maybe you got an local issue, check with another PC and/or delete file: e.g C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5\MTA\config\ > servercache.xml

<server bKeepFlag="0" bPassworded="0" flags="1" httpPort="22005" ip="213.238.172.94" nMaxPlayers="1000" nPing="9999" nPlayers="19" port="22003" strGameMode="" strMap="" strName="Inception Roleplay [www.inceptionroleplay.com] â± Türkçe Roleplay â°" strVersion="1.5" uiNoReplyCount="0">213.238.172.94</server>

Ping high writes. Speedtest this case.

J3oYvn.png

"Loading .." problem is not just me. Happening to anyone else.

Edited by PedroLanges
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team
15 minutes ago, PedroLanges said:

<server bKeepFlag="0" bPassworded="0" flags="1" httpPort="22005" ip="213.238.172.94" nMaxPlayers="1000" nPing="9999" nPlayers="19" port="22003" strGameMode="" strMap="" strName="Inception Roleplay [www.inceptionroleplay.com] â± Türkçe Roleplay â°" strVersion="1.5" uiNoReplyCount="0">213.238.172.94</server>

Ping high writes. Speedtest this case.

"Loading .." problem is not just me. Happening to anyone else.

I didn't ask you to get the contents from the servercache.xml and post it, but to delete the file. Ping isn't high as you can see on the test, (which is also irrelevant) and for the ''Loading'' you already got an answer by Jusonex as I said before.

I suggest you start speaking better English or use a better translator if you want us to understand eachother as intended (or go to Turkish language section). This will mark my last post here, unless you can concretely state the issue that's left which you experience.

Edited by Dutchman101
  • Like 1
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team
11 minutes ago, FaHaD said:

@Dutchman101 I searched for a server with 'Inception' tag and i found it and i choose it and it's just keep loading.. the players list so that's true also the server showed for just a few seconds maybe 30 or less and disappear like offline or something but you can join with the serverIP. 

I can join in there without problems, just selecting the server in serverbrowser. This reduces the problem to what he mentioned and falls into repeat. (having answers)

10 minutes ago, PedroLanges said:

We are lagging behind in the server list. This undermines our quality.

^ As you can see @FaHaD the problem you mention isn't even his.

10 minutes ago, PedroLanges said:

We are lagging behind in the server list. This undermines our quality.

I honestly have seen this very same issue on other servers aswell, think I start to understand it now. When saved in Recently played list (your server, Inception RP) it sometimes even indicates 0 players and fades out like it were offline after waiting a while. I can see that, and only seen that before on 1 other occasion but persistently (Owlgaming RP). But after clicking the servername which appears to be fading because it'd be offline, it will connect fine. So master server has a different problem than the one Jusonex mentioned.

I think that ''loading..'' only when combined with a playercount amount that's hanging and not updating when it actually changes, and occasional fading and indicating 0 players as count, is a complex of issues that I just recognized as being familiar. In this combination, does @ccw maybe know more?

Edited by Dutchman101
  • Like 1
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team
5 minutes ago, PedroLanges said:

We have to solve this problem. How do I contact the MTA Admin ?

As you can see I mentioned ccw (who might look into it) because it appears to be a master server issue in the combination as I said, of occasional fading in Recent servers, 0-player count listed, or the count not updating (indeed lagging behind) when it actually changes, that makes it different from the known problem Jusonex linked it to, on MTA's part.

Your ASE port seems to be just fine.

• MTA Team

It looks like your host is blocking communications to UDP port 22126 for some (most?) IPs

EDIT: Further tests show 1 & 2 bytes messages are blocked.
Ask your host to allow all UDP messages to port 22126