[VCPD]Clan Recruiting

lenocop

ok, let's get this straight... you're server rules quotes:

Excessive killing will result in a warning, failure to obey will result in a kick, if the offender comes back to the server after the kick and continues killing excessively he/she will be banned.

i knew the server wos RPG, as when i just got in the server it wos mentioned... 'suspect fleeing heading west' .... so i put 2+2 together, and i spawned as a robber.....

i come across a 'VCPD' Cop,,,, so i jack his car, he shoots at me,,, then i kill him.. and i geT KICKED WITHOUT WARNING...... i come back in to ask the admin 'omg liek wtf is with teh admin kicking for killing?!' i was told, this is an RPG server, and was instantly banned, not having a chance to say anything else...

so ,, to anyone who wants a real RPG server to play in,, DONT GO TO THE VCPD MTA SERVER.

these guys are liek the ultimate losers when they have a public server that you dont allow anyone with skill to play in.

i bet if that cop had killed me, nothing would have been said.

• 4 weeks later...
ok, let's get this straight... you're server rules quotes:
Excessive killing will result in a warning, failure to obey will result in a kick, if the offender comes back to the server after the kick and continues killing excessively he/she will be banned.

i knew the server wos RPG, as when i just got in the server it wos mentioned... 'suspect fleeing heading west' .... so i put 2+2 together, and i spawned as a robber.....

i come across a 'VCPD' Cop,,,, so i jack his car, he shoots at me,,, then i kill him.. and i geT KICKED WITHOUT WARNING...... i come back in to ask the admin 'omg liek wtf is with teh admin kicking for killing?!' i was told, this is an RPG server, and was instantly banned, not having a chance to say anything else...

so ,, to anyone who wants a real RPG server to play in,, DONT GO TO THE VCPD MTA SERVER.

these guys are liek the ultimate losers when they have a public server that you dont allow anyone with skill to play in.

i bet if that cop had killed me, nothing would have been said.

Ok Nick shouldn't have gotten banned at all Nicks right here look at what ur doing.