Tired of Carkillers?

Is my idea any good?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Is my idea any good?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • What do I care, I only play Vice City!

I don't hate car killers at all. This is multi player grand theft auto. If you want a guns only game, go play UT, HL, CS, Rainbow 6, etc, pussy`s are afraid of cars, in a game where car killing is natural. this isnt "Run around in a big deserted city killing each other with no cars in site - the game", nope, its not, its Multiplayer Grand Theft Auto. If you have a problem with car killing, maybe you shouldnt be playing MTA, and find some other game. GTA is all about having unfair advantages, killing sprees, and not caring for anyone else.. (in 1 player it definatly is) And if you're gta runs at 5fps, I don't think you have bigger problems than car killers. Also, the idea for a sepcial game mode / different server type sounds interesting.

)>-GTAtari-<(

I hate car killers (and heli killers). Theyre lame and cant fight 4 sh*t, but thats not a problem MTA should be dealing with, the idiots that do it need to get some fighting skills and start getting out of their cars. And anyway there not that hard to avoid - just stand behind a pole or tree. GTA wouldnt b GTA without the cars and I certainly wouldnt be playing it.

I hate car killers (and heli killers). Theyre the idiots that do it need to get some fighting skills and start getting out of their cars.

It's not a fighting game. It's a GTA game, which involves weapons. In single player do you get out of the car and shoot every pedestrian to avoid car killing them, because you're anit car-killing?

In MTA, the only difference is the pedestrians aren't AI, they are RI (real intelligence) they (sometimes) also know how to DODGE A CAR.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I'm here to play GTA with other living people, NOT to play a gun-fighting game. Otherwise I could play CS, DOD, and the like.., however, a good fire-fight can be fun, even if you or your opponent get run over.

)>-GTAtari-<(

new headline

Tired of weapons?

lets have the MTA team snych fist and well fight with those!

yeah i completly HATE weapons, they take all the fun out of the game

Lets make an arena for like.. people who like the manana only. Then we can all drive them without interruption.

new headline

Tired of weapons?

lets have the MTA team snych fist and well fight with those!

yeah i completly HATE weapons, they take all the fun out of the game

Lets make an arena for like.. people who like the manana only. Then we can all drive them without interruption.

i think u don't like Manana :roll: and laugh at guys that drive em :cry: that's sad ...... buuuuu

/me drives his Manana

not so long ago, somthing funny happened in the DM partyserver. There was a spawn war at phils, agian. So almost everyone in the server was fighting there, when all of a sudden, 3 helis came and was heli killing everone! it was so funny, people tried to drive away, but they got cut before they can even move!! HAHA!!

this lasted for 10 minutes or so.

see, helis and cars are part of MTA, cant take that out because it annoys you.

i think that a lot of players would be happy if the team found out how they can get rid of the current way gta3 handles it, since it handles it as if you're a ped who dies after it gets hit by a car

I would like it if the way you die was like VC. Nobody would complain because it would be easier to escape.