zee problem - GTA VC crashes

Guest [LSD] RS

Sup.

I've got problem - GTA VC crashes when I press "start multyplayer theft auto". But singleplayer works. There is another small problem - my gta-vc.exe (which on the cd) already cracked =), so I can't patch the game. Can you send me the original english exe ([email protected]) file or help me with some advice?

thx

If you purchased the game the origional v1.0 exe is on CD1.

If not, then MTA does NOT support warez of any kind. Please go out, buy the game and install MTA for it.

If you have the origional v1.0 exe and are having problems make sure you check to see the version in MTA is correct for your version of gta-vc.exe

well, i know that u're not supporting warez. Actually me too, but it's impossible to find licensed GTA VC in here. I've tried. But I've bought one cd version. Platinum =). I'm fully sure that it is pirated ver.

maybe...

One more thing - when i download GTA:VC No CD Crack v1.0 from FMJ site - I get a message - "Please insert cd" or something like that. Thats becouse of my "Piratinum" ver.?

maybe...

One more thing - when i download GTA:VC No CD Crack v1.0 from FMJ site - I get a message - "Please insert cd" or something like that. Thats becouse of my "Piratinum" ver.?

yeah, thats the reason ><

I have last question about multyplayer: there are only users on the server, or, like in singleplayer, traffic, police, a lot of innocent people (hehehe)?

I have last question about multyplayer: there are only users on the server, or, like in singleplayer, traffic, police, a lot of innocent people (hehehe)?

only players...... and some miscelanous dodos and police helis

There are no AI players, as these would cause terrible lag.

Why so? For example - Freelancer has a lot of miscelanous transports plus police and pirates. And just players, ofcourse.

But i'm not a programmer, so sorry if i'm not right :wink:

Vice City was not designed for multiplayer. It would require massive bandwidth to syncronise all the peds and traffic in VC.. hence why we dont do it.

from this i can read that it is possible....is it?