I dont understan this...

GotMilk

I have installed game and MTA vc 0.5 But when i put all seeying eye i get servers and if i join one then i get normal game start. Instead of starting multiplayer game i start single player. I uninstalled and installed everything and still the same problem.

Ok what should i do.... can u help me out on this one because i am kinda well dumb.

EDITED..

Ok now i started from client. I pushed start game button and it gave me error.

IT says invalid executable. Please ensure you have the correct executable installed. What does that mean????

i have original VC but i dont have discs anymore so i downloaded no cd VC crack and it gives me error???? DO i need another exe download or what???

I believe you need to copy some of the files from Disc 2 in order to get the crack working, which you can't do as you don't have it any more.

damn this is getting complicated. The single player works fine so the crack is working. But the multiplayer is another story.... If i want to run game under MTA it gives me invalid executable error...

I think its somekind of version error because sometimes my MTA tells me that he failed to detect game version and puts it to default version.