Unhandled Exception

Guest ceros

Hi, MTA say that he can't find the version of my GTAVC. I use a No -CD crack and I think its v.1.0. I put MTA to 1.0 and connect to a server, and when I click Start Game and popup appears saying this:

Unhandle Exception: c0000005

At address: 00652f30

I've tried a no-cd crack v 1.1 and nothing changes...

Help me, thanks

Hi, MTA say that he can't find the version of my GTAVC. I use a No -CD crack and I think its v.1.0. I put MTA to 1.0 and connect to a server, and when I click Start Game and popup appears saying this:

Unhandle Exception: c0000005

At address: 00652f30

I've tried a no-cd crack v 1.1 and nothing changes...

Help me, thanks

dont fiddle with exes yet, first you gotta fix that ue, go to your gtavc\TEXT folder and copy all of your .gxt files EXCEPT american.gxt, then put them into your gtavc\MTA folder and try again, report back here, if that still doesnt work try to use gtavc.exe 1.1, if that STILL doesnt work you can start trying different exes (nocd's)

• 3 weeks later...

I encounter the same problem so try this since it has worked for me...right click on your Vice City icon and go to the compatibility tab. Check Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows 98 / Windows Me.

Currently im using XP SP2 and my video card is a ATI Radeon 9800 All In Wonder Pro if that helps any GOOD LUCK!!

I'm experiencing the same error. I am unsure which version of VC I am using and which no-cd crack version I am using. How can I tell? Thanks

EDIT: Nvm, I figured out where the version number was. My VC is version 1.0. So I should use a v1.1 no-cd crack?

-Chris

Okay, everything is v1.1 now. I stopped using the no-cd crack because it was not worth the hassle. I can connect to servers, the game loads, and then when I enter the server I get the MOTD (which is nonsense, but apparently that won't be fixed until the next release) and then the game crashes and I get an unhandled exception. Whats next? :roll:

-Chris