[WIP] Construction Kit #1

limelemondk

Construction Kit #1

Post-Apocalyptic Settings

Hey there.

So - I recently began modelling (a few weeks now) - and I do have dreams of one day becoming an actual level designer.

But for the time being, I'd like to assist the rest of the MTA community in creating some sweet levels, and designs.

Here I present you my first of many construction kits. This one is based off of an underground tunnel system. Think something alike Fallout 3 - Vault 101. The kits will be released once I complete them. Please note that the textures applied on the screenshots, not are the end result.

If you wish to have your own models added to the kit, please add me on skype: Ameffe1

Note: The objects are all done as low poly as possible, in order for it to fit GTA:SA. They will look better ingame.

Spoiler

An example of what can be done with the tunnel system. (took me one minute to assemble - no re-scaling)

KI6jjPs.png

All the objects will snap together

mrQ7QED.png

Pibework that allows the mapper to add detailing. All pibes will snap at a 180 rotation

AydiKom.png

Please give your five cents - all tips and ideas are appreciated!

Also - when the end result is released, you'll have full non-commercial rights to use my models and textures.

Edited by limelemondk
2 minutes ago, quindo said:

Nice work man, have you thought about adding 2nd UV channel to the models and using some prebaked lighting in it? 

I did consider prebaked lightning, but I wanted to see how I could get it working with for an example: Light objects.

As for the 2nd UV, no idea - pretty much just doing all forms etc for now. (note: Some models are ripped)