XII :: Majestic Twelve :: Clan12.com

The Azer

Hehe, after a few weeks of training maybe... :P

EDIT: Server IP's changed;

Majestic Twelve 100Mbit Public Server [CLAN12.COM]

IP: 82.94.236.168:2003 or server.clan12.com:2003

Majestic Twelve 100Mbit Private Server [GServers.NL]

IP: 82.94.236.168:2004 or server.clan12.com:2004

CS:S team & CS:S server online, but not relevant for this topic, Shizz left the MTA team due to not playing MTA anymore, joined the CS:S team tho.

mainpost updated.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Members Update:

Mortana kicked (inactive)

X'Stylo kicked (inactive)

hard style..

I'll post here little reminder, next time you might know.

Also I apologize for posting in XII`s thread.

You may only post in another gangs thread to: Ask for a match, arrange time for a match, cancel a match. Apply to join. offer assistance such as refereeing or providing a server/webspace. And a single 'good luck' for new gangs.

You may NOT post in another gangs thread for any other reasons. Arguments and disagreements should be taken up elsewhere, that gangs own forums for instance. This rule will be strictly enforced.

fu... i can write here if i want, asshole..

Actually, you can't, but then again... you don't seem to be good at reading forum rules...

Hey,did u start CSS matchs? When can we do a FsK vs XII? Very Happy

We're about to start playing matches, although I'd like to get my boys warmed up versus some lower skilled gangs, think we can play some CS:S matches with FsK in about a month...

Actually, you can't, but then again... you don't seem to be good at reading forum rules...

We're about to start playing matches, although I'd like to get my boys warmed up versus some lower skilled gangs, think we can play some CS:S matches with FsK in about a month...

so every forum your writing, on do yo read 95pages about the rules on the forum?

so every forum your writing, on do yo read 95pages about the rules on the forum?

I've never seen a forum with 95 pages filled with rules, not sure what forums yer signing yourself up to...

I believe people have, at least Crack, pointed out the rules of the "Gang forums" to you, I don't mind you posting in here, as long as you post something useful (and understandable)...

You might remember when people filled your first XE topic with posts you didn't want to see in it, you weren't too happy about that, were you? You might just realise that you're doing practically the same here, and in other threads...

I've never seen a forum with 95 pages filled with rules, not sure what forums yer signing yourself up to...

I believe people have, at least Crack, pointed out the rules of the "Gang forums" to you, I don't mind you posting in here, as long as you post something useful (and understandable)...

You might remember when people filled your first XE topic with posts you didn't want to see in it, you weren't too happy about that, were you? You might just realise that you're doing practically the same here, and in other threads...

i really dont care?

Ok FsK are Mid/Mid+ skilled ;) But i will stop speak for CSS here,isn't a good thread :)

Servers are currently down.

They should be back up tomorrow, according to Tweak.

Didn't knew they were off for another day?

And CeoZ, Stop bullshiting. If ur not mature enough just don't post...

don't worry, he can't post anymore :lol: plus furi0uz made that post yesterday :wink:
Servers are currently down.

They should be back up tomorrow, according to Tweak.

Didn't knew they were off for another day?

And CeoZ, Stop bullshiting. If ur not mature enough just don't post...

don't worry, he can't post anymore :lol: plus furi0uz made that post yesterday :wink:

True and.. true :oops: