XII :: Majestic Twelve :: Clan12.com

The Azer

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so every forum your writing, on do yo read 95pages about the rules on the forum?

I've never seen a forum with 95 pages filled with rules, not sure what forums yer signing yourself up to...

I believe people have, at least Crack, pointed out the rules of the "Gang forums" to you, I don't mind you posting in here, as long as you post something useful (and understandable)...

You might remember when people filled your first XE topic with posts you didn't want to see in it, you weren't too happy about that, were you? You might just realise that you're doing practically the same here, and in other threads...

100 % right said..

Servers are currently down.

They should be back up tomorrow, according to Tweak.

Didn't knew they were off for another day?

And CeoZ, Stop bullshiting. If ur not mature enough just don't post...

don't worry, he can't post anymore :lol: plus furi0uz made that post yesterday :wink:

why not :S

• 4 weeks later...
very nice server wouldnt mind if there were some sounds on it though like TLR need. :D

/me adds XII CSS server 2 favourites :)

Gsuz u so close of gettin knifed twice 2day, damn noobs kept going 2 shoot u so i had 2 take the kill :twisted: and i hoped u enjoyed watchin me 8)

pardon?

• 2 weeks later...
very nice server wouldnt mind if there were some sounds on it though like TLR need. :D

/me adds XII CSS server 2 favourites :)

Gsuz u so close of gettin knifed twice 2day, damn noobs kept going 2 shoot u so i had 2 take the kill :twisted: and i hoped u enjoyed watchin me 8)

Close, not close enough apparently ;) Btw, I was @ Losing team if I remember correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...