XII :: Majestic Twelve :: Clan12.com

The Azer

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

nice site lads and very nicely organised. very impressed, just a small thing. Most clans, teams and players in mta community speak and read english so to have a dutch site and only dutch site might be a down fall in 1 way as people can't read the site. I know the clan is just dutch people which id fair enough but for organising clan wars and general discussion might be good to have a forum section or even the site to have a option to view in english as well.

Hehe, after a few weeks of training maybe... :P

EDIT: Server IP's changed;

Majestic Twelve 100Mbit Public Server [CLAN12.COM]

IP: 82.94.236.168:2003 or server.clan12.com:2003

Majestic Twelve 100Mbit Private Server [GServers.NL]

IP: 82.94.236.168:2004 or server.clan12.com:2004

CS:S team & CS:S server online, but not relevant for this topic, Shizz left the MTA team due to not playing MTA anymore, joined the CS:S team tho.

I guess you guys do the news by making 2 newsposts? 1 Polish and 1 English? or smt..?

@ Chef; Lol.. :P

Anyway, our "challenge us" section is Dutch and English I believe... :)

Will look into languages later, currently busy launching a CSS team and getting a server for it..

actually, we just have different webmasters who are responsible for different language versions, i can speak all three of them tho, so i sometimes write triple news, but thats rare. i do waste a lot of time at work but not that much :wink:

Hehe, after a few weeks of training maybe... :P

EDIT: Server IP's changed;

Majestic Twelve 100Mbit Public Server [CLAN12.COM]

IP: 82.94.236.168:2003 or server.clan12.com:2003

Majestic Twelve 100Mbit Private Server [GServers.NL]

IP: 82.94.236.168:2004 or server.clan12.com:2004

CS:S team & CS:S server online, but not relevant for this topic, Shizz left the MTA team due to not playing MTA anymore, joined the CS:S team tho.

Good luck in CSS,there is much team,and fun,i think CSS is more old communauty,and it's rare when u got problem in match;) (pm me ur server ip ? :D)