Weapon.dat

Jigga

Weapon.dat that you would like to see is:  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Weapon.dat that you would like to see is:

• Balanced, glitchless
    • Balanced, glitchless with increased dmg of weapons
    • Original from VC Single Player

I would go for the original weapon.dat because its already balanced in my opinion. besides weapons don't always have to be equal they should just be stronger than one weapon but weak to another. If the chainsaw dash were to be synced that could be better than the stubby if used right. Thats one weakness of the stubby if it was synced. Theres a few more but it needs syncing.

Edited by Guest

The original weapon.dat wouldnt kill someone with 3 or so shots with pistol, it's just the peds in single player are weak.

Infact, the pistol, melee weps and a few others do more damage with the current weapon.dat in mta :wink:

i wasnt talking to you, i was talking to jigga, look at his poll, it says glitchless, but then he went on to say just to make the damage balanced, but that doesnt make it 'glitchless'

balancing the damage and removing the glitches the same way as it was made with grenades........ it was made in the weapon.dat file wasnt it?

and the poll title doesnt mean im asking only about weapon.dat.....i asking bout weapons as overall....so if balancing and removing glitchess need some other actions u can count them.

balancing the damage and removing the glitches the same way as it was made with grenades........ it was made in the weapon.dat file wasnt it?

you will never be able to move all the glitches, as bump said, its vc nature (at least in this core).

and the poll title doesnt mean im asking only about weapon.dat.....i asking bout weapons as overall....so if balancing and removing glitchess need some other actions u can count them.

how else do edit a weapon, the cuts.img?

you will never be able to move all the glitches, as bump said, its vc nature (at least in this core).

how else do edit a weapon, the cuts.img?

Bump mentioned sth bout it...ask him

meh..

voted for the 2nd option..

some weapons are just too weak.. like the m60,

has 75 bullets and damage is 15 ( ? )

while the m4 has much more bullets, and the damage is 14..

I could come up with more weapons though with the same "problem"

would be nice though if stubby-glitching is gone from MTA.. then we can finally jump again with the stubby.. (not that i dislike this stubby-version, but most of the complaints would go away since every robber in mta wants to have the jumping back..)