MTAMA 2.013 using newer scripts

You have to put everything in 1 script

OR

create a script with the old aliases next ot the current scripts that calls the signals then called themselves. That way you can create the signals in the old versions.

i can make a special version for ya ...

(Changing versions bytes) spawn detection and stuff will sux :D

If you would I will make an Aeron shrine in my home and pray to it daily.

The main problem I am having (aside from having less than no scripting knowledge) is that the admin pm feature is built into all of the scripts I have tried to adapt.

It seems like all Admin +, admin pm etc... functions will not work with this MTAMA version

I think all I need to use is the admin functions ingame, stats and other nickserv features and challenge script.

Aeron will not be making a special MTAMA for this version.

If anyone is interested in making a good master script or helping make one please do.

It needs to have the current cool features that work in the current version without admin +, *OnSignal or admin pm features.

Wish list would be

Good nickserv/ingame admin system

!stats

!challenge

Try to find my old script, it has been stolen many times :P

I've deleted it myself, but it has an admin system with levels, challenge script (i believe i first wrote it) and ini-stats files.

If you really want it I have to search ancient backups for it, it might be on it.

Try to find my old script, it has been stolen many times :P

I've deleted it myself, but it has an admin system with levels, challenge script (i believe i first wrote it) and ini-stats files.

If you really want it I have to search ancient backups for it, it might be on it.

I have done this and gotten somewhere but what my aim is, is to get the current scripts that are not admin pm or admin + dependent retrofitted for the old MTAMA.

The scripts that were made for this MTAMA have become much more intricate since last year and I want the best things possible

I know this section is hammered by no nothings like me wanting something for nothing but since this will be one of the only 0.3 spots I think it may persuade some of the scripting ppl to help out.

In the meantime I will continue to troll, cut, paste and combine other scripts.

got it

sounds good

You have your plate full so whenever and whatever is good enough.

I plan on spreading out the admin for this too... much like Nutz's gangwarfare servers..

anyone who is responsible and a veteran can help us keep it clean when it's up...

Even after the new version 0.5.1 is released this version will be the best way to have a fond look back at the old character select system and gameplay.

-----------------------------------

edit... got the new GRS from Oli and it's perfect

Thanks again Oli