Minigame While Downloading Resources

as i know, mta download all resources at same time then load them together, its not load resources one by one...

example of what i want: you join my server for first time and you should download resources for 50mb...

you first download and load minigame resource for 1mb and then download other 49mb resources...

so while you are downloading, you can play a minigame...

Edited by rouzbeh_TopGTA
2 hours ago, rouzbeh_TopGTA said:

as i know, mta download all resources at same time then load them together, its not load resources one by one...

example of what i want: you join my server for first time and you should download resources for 50mb...

you first download and load minigame resource for 1mb and then download other 49mb resources...

so while you are downloading, you can play a minigame...

Use the <download_priority_group> put it in your resource meta.xml file

<download_priority_group>1</download_priority_group>
  • <download_priority_group/> If not set, the download priority group for a resource defaults to 0. If this is set higher than 0, then the resource will be downloaded and started on the client earlier than other resources. If set to less than 0, the resource will be downloaded and started on the client later than other resources.
  • Like 2
On 10/9/2016 at 9:00 AM, Walid said:

Use the <download_priority_group> put it in your resource meta.xml file

<download_priority_group>1</download_priority_group>
  • <download_priority_group/> If not set, the download priority group for a resource defaults to 0. If this is set higher than 0, then the resource will be downloaded and started on the client earlier than other resources. If set to less than 0, the resource will be downloaded and started on the client later than other resources.

Thank You Very Much