Before or After SANANDREAS PC?

Guest vioLin™

I once heard from someone that Blue would be released before SANAN PC.. if so, does that mean its gonna be released in like - less then 30 days?

I once heard from someone that Blue would be released before SANAN PC.. if so, does that mean its gonna be released in like - less then 30 days?

San Andreas is going to be released in the USA on the 7th of June, this is over 60 days away. However, if they are seriously hoping they will release Blue before SA, why are they working on 0.5.x?

BLUE will be finished when its finished. We would obviously like to have it done by the time SA is out on the PC, but we arn't promising anything as we just do not know whether that will happen yet.

0.5.x is being worked on to provide a fix to the problems in 0.5 at present, which will "fill the gap" between this version and the next.

San Andreas is going to be released in the USA on the 7th of June, this is over 60 days away. However, if they are seriously hoping they will release Blue before SA, why are they working on 0.5.x?

Ah, I thought it was being released this month. My bad.