How I know this is a fake.

Guest vioLin™

Release date? We need screenshots!

OMG its not obvious too ya?????

*cough* CTRL + A *cough* :wink:

:roll:

*cough* sorry I don't read every god forsaken post on this forum *cough*

maybe you should.. this way everyone wont think ur an idiot :wink:

I have better things to do then waste my time shuffling through all 123,790 posts on this forum.

Perhaps you should spend YOUR time doing something constructive rather then worrying about me worrying about what people like you think about people like me?

Hey, stop the flaming. I actually found this post useful because it was less subtle than Azer's post. I saw Azer's post, pressed Ctrl + A and saw nothing. I didn't know what he was talking about. It was only after discovering this post that I realised that the hidden message only seems to display in Internet Explorer.

It displays in my Firefox. All it does is highlight white text... If your browser can't highlight white text, then perhaps there is a problem...

It displays in my Firefox. All it does is highlight white text... If your browser can't highlight white text, then perhaps there is a problem...

If I check the source of the page, there is no hidden text in Firefox.

Edit: Disabling Adblock made it appear. That's weird, as I thought Adblock only blocked images.

Unfortunately we couldn't do an obvious and jokey April fools joke this year as we did last year due to finally getting clearance to make the DownTown announcement.

Our apologies to those who'd expected one.

If you all would plan these things on a day other then April first.. you would fool much much more people.

aprils fools day! Its being released tomorow, they finished it two months ago. look, i broke into mta studios:

http://img143.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img143ℑ=downtown673639uy.png

I cant wait to start playing! ill edit later to say what its like!

[FLAME] LOL ROFL GUY THATS THE LAMEST WORK OF PHOTOSHOP I'VE EVER SEEN!!! [/FLAME]

Are we even sure its pshop, and not paint?

Anyway I've actually had the idea for downtown for awhile (not called downtown obviously) but yeah when I get my 3d engine finished.. maybe.. just maybe (this is NOT a apr 1 joke).

But yeah MTA you had me for a few seconds, until I remembered that I had already be fooled by http://www.ocremix.org (which are now in legal trouble for their joke apparently)

Good one guys.

)>-GTAtari-<(

But yeah MTA you had me for a few seconds, until I remembered that I had already be fooled by http://www.ocremix.org (which are now in legal trouble for their joke apparently)

What was ocre's joke?

They reskinned their site to be EA themed, and they posted a news article that EA had bought them out, and that it would be EARemix.

they also said EA anounced that they were making "EA Sports Duck Hunt 2005", and to celebrate donated two duck hunt remixes.

then a few hours later, the posted a cease and desist letter from EA's lawyers. (that wasn't part of the joke, they really got it for misrepresenting EA)