Project DownTown

Look down to the bottom of the page next to the blue icon, highlight left of it and there will be secret text matching the background saying "April Fools Guys"

I also appreciate the combination of the solitaire multiplayer aspect with this new GTA "Clone". I loved walking around in the alpha test today but the coolest thing was that a smashed Blokker_1999 in playing solitaire. So i won 3 out of 4 played matches :D

The 'hidden' text saying April fools was an April fools joke in itself. We threw it in at the last minute as a token attempt at a joke due to our inability to do an obvious and funny one such as the MultiTaire we did last year because we could finally announce DownTown.

Our apologies for this and be assured that next year the DownTown Team will take part fully on April 1st

I am not sure who sounds dumberererer

the people who believe it or the ppl who insist that it's a joke as if we all just hatched and they are the ones who get it.

If you thought it was a joke why ruin it? Just shutup and let it unfold

I realize this post isn't taking it's own advice... ignore the irony the day is just about done

Okay i'm sorry, but i just don't like MTA anymore. And when i said that 'i wish you finish the project', so they took the thing too seriously. :)

But i can tell you that when you called me 'dumbass', so now i'm very sad :cry:

And you should know here's people who have feelings! Shallow Hal said that and i agree his comprehension.

And i have buddies who're cheaters, but i don't care, because i don't play MTA anymore. Mate, i told you that many times. But i think that you don't belive me. But i tell you what, you can do with it nothing. :wink:

If it is so hard to understand, please read my text again.

mfC and ZoRina fighting all the time with me! I trying to make peace, but it's so hard, because they just want fight! They playing MTA too much, so the feelings are the one BLACK WORD

And don't quote me again, because i don't come back.

:x

Okay i'm sorry, but i just don't like MTA anymore. And when i said that 'i wish you finish the project', so they took the thing too seriously. :)

But i can tell you that when you called me 'dumbass', so now i'm very sad :cry:

And you should know here's people who have feelings! Shallow Hal said that and i agree his comprehension.

And i have buddies who're cheaters, but i don't care, because i don't play MTA anymore. Mate, i told you that many times. But i think that you don't belive me. But i tell you what, you can do with it nothing. :wink:

If it is so hard to understand, please read my text again.

mfC and ZoRina fighting all the time with me! I trying to make peace, but it's so hard, because they just want fight! They playing MTA too much, so the feelings are the one BLACK WORD

And don't quote me again, because i don't come back.

:x

I quoted you :P

Please someone grab hold of me and shake if I ever say

mfC and ZoRina fighting all the time with me

THEY ARE MADE UP FRIGGIN NAMES YOU TOOL!!!!1juanoneelleven 11!

Turn off your monitor and get a nostril or two full of some fresh air. You are the Chris guy who was sending Blokker the note about Project Downtown I assume

Ok you got got live with it. You tried so swoop in like guys do when they see a girl crying after a break-up (Don't ask me what game that is from.. .It's real life)

You look stupid... true... but you look worse telling us all about your feelings... you are an april fool it's not the end of the world

I am not sure who sounds dumberererer

the people who believe it or the ppl who insist that it's a joke as if we all just hatched and they are the ones who get it.

If you thought it was a joke why ruin it? Just shutup and let it unfold

I realize this post isn't taking it's own advice... ignore the irony the day is just about done

i agree with you completly, people try and show their smart by saying 'omg im sooo good, its only an april fools joke, im liek uber smart' if u want to show ur smart, then play along and 'let it unfold'.

Please note, DTK/Downtown Killers is STILL recruiting, if you are interested, pleas epost in our topic.

THEY ARE MADE UP FRIGGIN NAMES YOU TOOL!!!!1juanoneelleven 11!

Ok you got got live with it. You tried so swoop in like guys do when they see a girl crying after a break-up (Don't ask me what game that is from..it's real life

I'm sorry 100 times. Are you happy now? :wink:

You look stupid... true... but you look worse telling us all about your feelings... you are an april fool it's not the end of the world

What do you mean that i look stupid? Have you seen me?

Don't take this personally, but you really need to improve your english if you want me to understand you.

P.S I know i said that i don't come back, but somebody quoted me, so.. :arrow: