Project DownTown

haha..Im now a part of "Downtown Team"...in your face losers.

Let me introduce myself, my codename is Bobby Fisher(brother of Sam Fisher)...for the last two years i was spying on Rockstar...and if u r waiting for SA(PC) to come out this summer u better not...cause i just stole its source code..hahaha...now u all doomed...lets go to the good part...now when im member of "downtown team" and my job was to make source code for our new game...as i said i got one...so basically we have two new good news for u: 1. release date is changed to this summer

2. there will be no multiplayer for our game(dont blame me, blame rockstar)

Downtown gonna kick your ass!

We are the future!

After our game is gonna be released and we gonna own whole gaming world, Billy Gates maybe gonna try to buy us....but i promise u...all that his gonna get - its a nice slap in da face

Google Gulp and Your Privacy

From time to time, in order to improve Google Gulp's usefulness for our users, Google Gulp will send packets of data related to your usage of this product from a wireless transmitter embedded in the base of your Google Gulp bottle to the GulpPlex™, a heavily guarded, massively parallel server farm whose location is known only to Eric Schmidt, who carries its GPS coordinates on a 64-bit-encrypted smart card locked in a stainless-steel briefcase handcuffed to his right wrist. No personally identifiable information of any kind related to your consumption of Google Gulp or any other current or future Google Foods product will ever be given, sold, bartered, auctioned off, tossed into a late-night poker pot, or otherwise transferred in any way to any untrustworthy third party, ever, we swear. See our Privacy Policy.

lol :D:D:D:D:D:D

i REALLY want to know where they got that wierd stuff from :P

also MTA shut down will b april fools

I hope that you guys are as excited about Downtown and the new developments publicly released today as we are.

We know that all of you have been asking for pedestrians and Massivly multiplayer, so we came upon the idea of Downtown. I will admit it wasn't my idea, but i am strongly for it and can't wait to see what you guys think of it.

t0nic is big monkey. don't :lol:
Bah, T0niC is just a well known jerk, idiot and cheating supporter in the finnish MTA community.
yep :?
Indeed, he's really dumbass. So You don't need to mind about him.

i just thought id join in. YEAH HES A REAL AHOLE DONT LSITEN TO HIM THAT :o IS :o :O AND :o. AND DONT GO :o ABOTU :o WITH ME, WE ALL KNOW IM :o :O RIGHT!!!!111111!!!

I've had much experience with T0niC, and he REALLY is a dumbass. You dont have to believe me, but i suggest you to. He takes everything seriously, probably he took this april fool for real.

Edited by Guest