Full Time Hosting

Emile

logo-fth-low.png

https://fulltimehosting.net/

Full Time Hosting is a new game hosting provider which provides premium servers.

Our goal is to provide lag free servers. Most providers overload their servers to make profit so your server is laggy and you lose players. That's not the case with us. We want to provide you lag free servers and no downtime. We guarantee 99.9% uptime meaning we're always on! We know downtimes make you lose players and we do not want that! When buying a game hosting package, you get web hosting for free! You can also request nginx as external http server by opening a ticket so your players can download resources blazingly fast! We also offer teamspeak hosting. 

MULTI THEFT AUTO

10-256 Slots

• $0.10 USD per slot
  • 99.9% Uptime
  • 30GB Disk space
  • 1 MySQL Database
  • Control Panel & FTP
  • Location(s): Germany

For those interested, here is a map with ping you could get to our servers:

x5geHE4.png

You can also request a 24 hours trial by opening a ticket.

https://fulltimehosting.net/

Edited by Emile
  • Like 1

All "Unlimited storage" plans for a provider fall under some form of fair use policy. If you go under the Terms of Service, you can see that the company has stated some guidelines for what you can store which is good as some startup companies I've seen don't even have any sort of Privacy Policy or Terms of Service.

So no, you wouldn't be able to store 87 TB of data on your game server as it breaches their Terms of Service. If you go under any well known server hosting company, even under those big web hosting companies that state "unlimited storage", you will see that in their Fair Usage Policy or Terms of Service, they will have certain conditions for what you can store under your plan. It is also the same with internet service providers for unlimited data under residential plans. Their are Fair Use Policies that apply and when you abuse your service, you will either get throttled or simply told to cancel your service and to go with another company.

FYI, I'm not affiliated with this company in any way, I just thought I'd clarify it for you all. And tbh, the company needs to continue to modify their Terms of Service and Privacy Policy to fix grammar mistakes and to add more guidelines as you could still abuse the service.

EDIT: Looks like the company has updated their plans to have only 30GB of storage available under each plan. I suggest the OP of the topic updates their post.

Edited by alberto2345

Emile will update the post. Mean while here's the ping test (location: around the world):

x5geHE4.png

Not accurate ping due to traffic.

When connected to the MTASA Server, you'll get:

• Asia: ~200ms - 300ms
  • Australia: ~260ms - 350ms
  • Russia: ~30ms - 200ms
  • United States: ~100ms - 170ms
  • Europe: ~10ms - 30ms

Best Regards,
Curt

just bought MTA package and it's rockin'. they helped me a lot, i was having hard times to configure my own server. up time is a real problem nowadays but these guys are serious about that. it's not like some other cheeky vps provider who sells you :~ covered with gold. about the performance, i can't really say anything about that since there are no players on my server currently but i think the server will overcome that too. 10/10 would recommend