Caught on Tape!

d8cam

This is kind of like a lame version of "COPS" or "World's Wildest Police Videos," except this just shows a certain someone pausing when they are about to die, and the person is fairly well known. Who is it? Download to see!

It's also a good video to introduce people to if they want to play MTA but they want to see something first.

hi-res 34mb version: http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/plan ... action.wmv

medium-res 17mb version: http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/plan ... tionsm.wmv

Yes, it's on Fileplanet. Don't complain unless you offer hosting it yourself.

This is just a fun video getting back at the guy, no hard feelings, just for fun :wink:

So let's not make this a serious argument, k? :lol:

Edited by Guest

First of all everyone, this topic was created by a car killer noob who thinks shotguns are cheap in MTA. This guy goes around car killing thinking that is what you're supposed to do in MTA. wrong! Jordan / planetgta is his name. He has a grudge against me and ACK. Why? Simply because he got owned a lot by them and he couldn't do anything about it, because he sucks at GTA3. He obviously has way too much time on his hands.... He tries as hard as he can to ruin our reputation just because he got banned from Challenge Server numerous times for modding and carkilling. You are pathetic jordan!

btw, everyone who knows me knows I never pause during a battle.

Edited by Guest
First of all everyone, this topic was created by a car killer noob who thinks shotguns are cheap in MTA. This guy goes around car killing thinking that is what you're supposed to do in MTA. wrong! Jordan / planetgta is his name. He has a grudge against me and ACK. Why? Simply because he got owned a lot by them and he couldn't do anything about it, because he sucks at GTA3. He obviously has way too much time on his hands.... He tries as hard as he can to ruin our reputation just because he got banned from Challenge Server numerous times for modding and carkilling. You are pathetic jordan!

I won't dispute any of that except for the "pathetic" part. :lol:

However, what is "pathetic" is the fact that we feel we have to fight about insignificant stuff like this considering that there's more important things in life :wink:

This is just a fun video getting back at the guy, no hard feelings, just for fun :wink:

So let's not make this a serious argument, k? :lol:

d8cam (or Jordan) Just leave ACK and VTEC Alone. You should be banned from the server for that whole speedhacking incident, where unfortunately, got me to lose my admin powers. You have nearly disgraced the clan and their server, as well as disgracing the server owner, VTEC. From what I believe, in the ACK topic, you wrote:

I want to join ACK

before changing it to:

You guys are a joke :roll:

Besides, VTEC had to pause because he had to type something really important. So just leave them alone.

:arrow: Mods Lock please

Edited by Guest

I'll say this: I respect the [ACK] gang for what the believe in: no car killing, but I believe in a balance of car kills and on-foot kills.

You guys have a great server and its a central base for lots of GTA III:MTA players.

If you have a rival gang, I will infilatrate their server for you and find a cheater/pauser/hacker for you if you want a balance... :wink:

Wow, Jordan posts a video on someone pausing, and you defend him like he did nothing wrong? It was right before he died, if he was going to die anyway, why not just wait until he got shot to type it. He was almost dead, so why not just die and then type, why pause right before he lost his life to type something "important"?

I fail to see your guys' arguements, and I have to side with Jordan on this one. He paused in plain site, it was caught on tape, and you're trying to back him up.

I do not know any of you except Jordan, nor do I know wtf "ACK" is, but I do see someone pausing. Now, in my opinion, why should that be tolerated? I don't care who you are, you pause, you should be banned.

ok just to straighten things out. I own the server so I can not be banned. I didn't even think anyone was attacking me when I paused. I pause once to type something and this is what happens? LOL. Once again anyone who knows me knows I am a good mta:gta3 player and I don't "pause" during a battle.

ok Jordan are you ready to stop acting like a little kid and play MTA:GTA3 the way its meant to be played ?

You are welcome to come play on Challenge Server SSV if you stop acting like a dick all the time.

Edited by Guest

Ok first off, I see that you do not like ACK, as for the comment here, [3/28/2005 05:00] Cruiser: you all should change your gang name to WACK "we arent car killers"

Cruiser=D8cam

[3/28/2005 05:01] MP5:VCK: cruiser what do you have against ack?

and as for vtec pausing...

( 8:26:21) ---> Cruiser: VTEC

( 8:26:23) ---> Cruiser: you paused

( 8:26:28) ---> Cruiser: vtec man

( 8:26:49) ---> Cruiser: bullshit man, i got you down to 15% and you pause

( 8:26:52) ---> Cruiser: thats bull

( 8:27:08) ---> Cruiser: i got video of it, check it out on mta forums later, bye

um, lets see, you hate ACK and VTEC this much you will stalk him under random names just to watch him do something, or mess up? Your obsessive dude.......

Why does something always happen when i'm gone? Jordan I am asking you nicely please stop it. Why do you have to do this? Just because someone paused, you don't have to make a fit about it. I am getting tired of things happening like this. What I find pathetic is you going through all this just to ruin ACK's reputation once again. Everytime you do this, it just shows that you have a grudge against ACK. Vicer is a very nice and funny guy if you get to know him and look at what you did to him. I don't have control over a ban for you and I won't do it unless I talk to vtec. I think you deserver it for these reasons.

1. You have a grudge against ACK so you shouldn't be wanted there

2. You don't seem to respect the rules

3. You try to ruin other people's reputation

Please have some respect to leave ACK alone. I am about to watch the video and comment on this. For now leave ACK and any other clan you have problems with alone.

EDIT: I have seen the video. You just can't say this is a fun video getting back at the guy and not to make it a serious argument. What you did was disrespectfull. This was obviously another attempt to ruin ACK again. Just one more thing. Stop posting things like this that offends/discredits a gang.