Expired Service

Callum

• 2 weeks later...

You made me really curious about this, how does your solution work more practically? what hosting services do you offer, are you using your own servers or can I choose any provider I want and you'll do the installation? is the VPS or dedicated server included in the price or will it appear as a separate charge? Lastly I do wonder what makes your solution better than a VPS for $7/month with one click installers for all those software you've mentioned plus 24x7 support?

Everything is done through a company officially registered in the UK, and so you can be assured it’s not just a teenager selling VPS’ from their bedroom.

That doesn't seem like a good guarantee to me, in fact there's been many scam companies recently also registered in the UK who used the same kind of argument, I'm not accusing you for being a scammer and I do believe you're a little older than a teenager but how can I trust the quality of your hosting solution?

@Adolf_T Managed means managed so everything must be included obviously, but with some more knowledge than the average I'm actually also interested to learn more about where this service is hosted. If someone needs a managed service they may not be smart enough to look that up so how could people know for sure that Callum is using a legit server and not just some old :~ in his bedroom. Fun fact is that you never see serious companies describing themselves using sentences like "100% legit" or "not just a teenager selling VPS` from their bedroom". In any case good luck, managed services are great for newbies and the price seems fair.

On 08/10/2016 at 21:21, Adolf_T said:

You made me really curious about this, how does your solution work more practically? what hosting services do you offer, are you using your own servers or can I choose any provider I want and you'll do the installation? is the VPS or dedicated server included in the price or will it appear as a separate charge? Lastly I do wonder what makes your solution better than a VPS for $7/month with one click installers for all those software you've mentioned plus 24x7 support?

That doesn't seem like a good guarantee to me, in fact there's been many scam companies recently also registered in the UK who used the same kind of argument, I'm not accusing you for being a scammer and I do believe you're a little older than a teenager but how can I trust the quality of your hosting solution?

This service is no longer available.

Edited by Callum
  • Like 2