• An hour or more a day
    • Less than an hour a day
    • Couple times a week
    • Haven't played in a week or more

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if you have a life or not, I'm just saying what impression it gives.

What's the impression? I just typed the code i can't help you don't understand what it says. If you have a life you whould let me type whatever code i want.

Sorry Blade, eAi's right.

Don't be lol.

Could we get back on topic please.

yeah why not.

i havent played MTA in over a month... im sick of the GTAIII and GTAVC bugs on my computer. FPS drops very low at times in MTA, when there are too many cars on screen or a fence/gate falling. it worked fine for a little while after i reformatted, but then it started worsening again. it sucks to have a rate of fire twice as slow as your oppnonent when using an automatic weapon, and running slowly during a fight. :roll:

i cant wait for MTA: SA to come out though. :D

Ummm... Please don't kill me for my bad English.

I playing in MTA:VC often, about 15-20 hours a week. That's because I playing on LAN (5 peoples). But I can't play at Internet because i have modem with low speed (about 33.6 Kbit/sec). We also use TeamSpeak at the game - this is wery helpful to coordinate our actions. But we often just fun in MTA:VC, not playing for frags or something else. Just fun!

I hope you understand what I say :wink:

yep i did :wink: i didnt played gta3 mta much because the lag was killing me! :evil: same on vice city ... but it was a little bit better..

I hope that Mta:Sa will be much better! I will think it will be much better.. because in the trailer there is no lag :lol::D

May be off topic, but to answer your question, there is lag on the trailer though. Watch it again and look at the other people this time. Its not the final version, so it may not look like that.

yep i did :wink: i didnt played gta3 mta much because the lag was killing me! :evil: same on vice city ... but it was a little bit better..

I hope that Mta:Sa will be much better! I will think it will be much better.. because in the trailer there is no lag :lol::D

May be off topic, but to answer your question, there is lag on the trailer though. Watch it again and look at the other people this time. Its not the final version, so it may not look like that.

Idd you can see it when the boats come up and with the monstertrucks :wink: but not that bad though, i've seen worse :lol::lol: j/k

The synchronisation was less impressive than the video released ages ago (sometime last year) but they said that the SA video had only basic synchronisation. According to the latest news post, a lot of progress has been made so it would be interesting to see another movie clip in order to compare it to the first.