• An hour or more a day
    • Less than an hour a day
    • Couple times a week
    • Haven't played in a week or more

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn.. id forgotten yankees existed.. and i liked it.

i haven't laughed so hard for weeks :lol:

u really need some excitement in ur life if thats the funniest thing youve seen in weeks :roll:

agreed :P

anyways, maybe this is for another topic but...

why not make news when a peson joins the team? its a big event, and maybe some people (yankees :) ) might like to know wtf is so special about them :P

I last played MTA yesterday for about 10 minutes. Before that I had not touched it in weeks. The 7 day forecast looks grim, with no planned games of MTA for me.

I am waiting for the game to be fun, or for a funner game to be released. I like the new version of MTA the best of all versions. BUT! I have played MTA to death already on the older versions. I am bored of unsynced combat, and a stunt mode that makes poor use of certain areas. (everyone just takes funhouse spawn) IMO the nitro cars belong on the airstrip, and the airstrip its'self needs loops, halfpipes ect. :lol:

why not make news when a peson joins the team? its a big event, and maybe some people (yankees :) ) might like to know wtf is so special about them :P

Yeah, I'd agree with that. That's what we do on HL2C.

Indeed. Some people don't know about say...

Bloodymess13

Rzilax

Indeed. Some people don't know about say...

Bloodymess13

Rzilax

Yeah, I don't know what Oli does on the team either. One would assume it was either directly GRS-related or related to the skills he demonstrated whilst coding GRS.

0.3r2 - 5 hours a day or more

0.4 - 5 hours a day

0.5 - 4 and a half hours a day

mr.x is still alive :shock::shock:

btw oli sucks my cock all day and all night long, he love it so much hes on his knees as soon as i walk in the door, i had to get him kneepads and an eyepatch

• 1 month later...