[Show] Vice City Continued

HeySlickThatsMe

" how 2n reformat the IDE'S? "
I don't know what are you talking about , if you are talking about something like adding another ide/ipl then you need to convert the map from 0 / do it with hands / or reconvert one ide and ipl and copy all the strings

if you are talking about fixing all the bugs like missing objects , then "Your hands are waiting for you"

" how can i use the mapeditor? just when im going to ad an object, the whole VC Map disappear " as far as i know you can't , i use gta sa map editor and i put objects somewhere , then add a new object , use the same positions from gta sa map editor and paste them inside the object configuration

Added GTA V Blimp

Later i will create a script which moves the object so it isn't that stationary

also i wanted to change the livery to Vice city one https://www.gta5-mods.com/paintjobs/gta-vice-city-gash-blimp
but for some reason textures are corrupted after changing it... i dunno why
ill try one more thing
46j3eX4.jpg

//edit works this time... 
6OezaHe.jpg

Edited by ThatsMe
i forgot to put a picture lel
15 hours ago, CodyL said:

Well I'm sorry I was just trying to show him that it is possible.

don't worry im just joking :P

but its a bit self-advertising

13 hours ago, Tomas said:

Very cool :P Did you post a download link? I can't find it LOL

if you want mine vice then i didn't post a link yet

link will come maybe after some weeks or i will release it after ill end my server developement

WARNING:

the version which will come after some weeks will have laggy optimisation , will have some broken models and so on

im doing it to prevent stealing my server (already done by some kiddo's before i had vice city map , thats why im not giving the whole completed map)
and also because i had some trouble with making certain things (so people need to do them too , not just have everything done from 0)

2 hours ago, ThatsMe said:

don't worry im just joking :P

but its a bit self-advertising

if you want mine vice then i didn't post a link yet

link will come maybe after some weeks or i will release it after ill end my server developement

WARNING:

the version which will come after some weeks will have laggy optimisation , will have some broken models and so on

im doing it to prevent stealing my server (already done by some kiddo's before i had vice city map , thats why im not giving the whole completed map)
and also because i had some trouble with making certain things (so people need to do them too , not just have everything done from 0)

engineLoadDFF and engineLoadTXD allow loading from raw files so to avoid your mods get stolen you can encrypt them then decrypt and load in client.