[Show] Vice City Continued

HeySlickThatsMe

Also quick thing (Just encase you did not know) there are quite alot of objects that need to be swapped at night to make them appear correctly; due to rock stars quite stupid (I personally think) methods of prelighting. I have a script that does this, but that's only if you actually have the night versions, and have correct IDS assigned to them (Using set ID).

i can say that yours (codyl) one is better because it has less bugs :P
my one is still buggy a bit , there are some floating gta sa objects and stuff like that 
also textures are only in some places

new roads - Ocean beach only

new VCPD textures - ocean beach only

and ofcourse i added some VCS models (Building from the last mission in the downtown , Fib building from gta 5 in downtown , i added "benny's boat restaurant" in the docks , brucie's apartament from gta 4 near ocean beach and replaced some objects such as: Hotdog stands with gta 5 ones , Vending machine's with gta 5 ones and some palms with gta 5 ones)

oh...

well i have some problems too

like:

standard gta sa interiors don't work , so i need to add my own ones for example inside the buildings , under the map or above the map
or some objects are broken , for example in the movie studio island there is one grass object , when i shoot it it "spazes out" tis a bit funny to watch and weird ,  propably i need to change the id of the object

there were more objects like that but istnead they were just breakable (fixed it by adding breakable false to map files)
also all objects are doublesided so some interiors look weird , ill fix that one too
now ill work on something... idk what , yet

propably VCS shop interiors

//edit i will never go to Big smoke crack palace again...

OGFosLh.jpg

Edited by ThatsMe
Fun

i did that too , but i forgot about downloading collisions... so... yeah

so today i propably will be working on these:

1.Sunshine autos (Car showroom from VC and Dealership from VCS)

2.Trailer park near Sunshine autos

3.Ill tune up the draw distance

4.maybe ill do something more

i know that i have FunPark from VCS planned but i will do it later because it will take some time