[Show] Vice City Continued

HeySlickThatsMe

thanks , ill see what i can do

at first i was thinking about reconverting the map with scene2res , after that copying the whole lod table and manually adding all lod model id's to normal objects but thats crap ton of work

Update:

Added Music and Bar into Malibu Club
Music - GTA 4 Tbogt Electro Choc (Whole radio)

Bar - Edited Grand theft international script (still needs some work , also its in polish language ONLY for now)

wgJUfDo.jpgfbs7sBH.jpg

change "preserveMainWorldIntegrity=false" to "preserveMainWorldIntegrity=true" and should work

if not then idk , worked for me lel

Progress:

qtKb5we.jpgxxncIE5.jpg

//edit Even more PROGRESS!

Changes:

*Removed Fake shadows

XcKw8tq.jpg
And now i need help

does anybody know which vegas road is that?

lcuxmMx.jpg

and also even more...

fixed missing canopy texture (even tho i will propably change the model to gta 5/gta 4 one or change the textures to high quality ones)
7e6Jbkw.jpg

^Looks very good dude, cant wait to test it, and its performance. A long time i was looking for a method to port Vice City to MTA:SA. Its boring to see on every server the same map. What about the size, how big will the "Server Download" be? I have tried to port Liberty CIty. It has about 260mb's

small proof of concept?

you mean like what is the whole server about?

if yes then:

Server will be something like GTA Online but done in MTA SA

it will have most of GTA5 (and Maybe gta 4) + GTA Online Beta stuff

Including vehicles weapons skins etc

basicly its like you are playing gta 5 online but in vice city and worse graphics

also the whole goal is to remake the vice city textures/models + make it more alive

maybe later i will even add crystal mv's peds resource , maybe police bots which chase you when you have wanted level and add some misc pedestrians like bum's in the alley's or police officers inside the police station

//edit now time for some remodeling...
im doing the building from last VCS Mission... it will be a bit of work because vice city stories model's are placed a bit different than VC ones

for example if i use this building straight from VCS then there will be 2 roads.. thats why i need to open my 3ds max and edit the whole building (not even ONE model but some of them)

nice idea, but its gonne to increase the hardware requirements isnt it?

Would you send me (maybe a little part) of the vice city map? i want to create the whole Vice City including the story in MTA as an 8 Player multiplayer mode. Scripting is easy for me, but im not getting my converted map 2 run correctly. The problem is, i need the Vice City map including all the proper coordinates for it. some missions i recreated for the SA map, but its not the correct feeling. Or you may explain me exactly what i need 2 do with the converter application.

Edited by blechbox

yup he did it sometime ago

+ you can download the newest version in the description i think , its newer than the one on forums

//edit f00k

houston we got a problem

VCS PC edition model is locked.. so.. uhhh

ill try to do a work around

Wohoo... works.. kinda..

GMX3SCA.jpg
now time to put an vcs model there

Edited by ThatsMe

so ill show some of old stuff which was not showed in this topic

Such as: Some vehicles , Some textures/objects and Nametags

VCPD (yet not finished)
GOGyfb1.jpg
Vice City Shool bus
wgb0H06.jpg
Santo Capro Swift

zqtIawy.jpg

Nametag's
B8tNpeE.jpg
Brucie's apartament from gta 4 (Bad prelight)
EemyBMG.jpgyG2iPBY.jpg

im also waiting for some ideas because idk what i can add next

i know that these are planned:

Trailer park from VCS near sunshine autos

VCS has construction site istnead of sunshine autos and a small shop named sunshine autos (lel wut , english skill 100%) so i will do something like this but istnead Original VC sunshine autos will still stay

Maybe i will add the fun park from VCS (Including working ferris wheel , which you can ride!)

VCS Military Base

San vice Aircraft (already added)

Replace Cortez yacht with gta 5 one (Propably next thing)

Replace More Palms/Trees with GTA 5 Ones (Old gen and next gen)

VCS interiors (+ Maybe option to have own Empires and robbing VCS Shops)