Life ways...

Simple0x47

I was thinking about leaving the MTA Community and start about getting on more "important" things like programming in C and C++, making games, start learning the operating systems parts, how do to them and finally do one. What would you MTA users recommend me, leave MTA and make myself more "mature" or stay here with you :P?

Why are you leaving the Forums :)? Just the same day, You Scam me.
Simple01 is replied to close their Account, Because he is Scam.

I Pay You for a script, You Acepted the Money $  ( Even you asked me for money before making the resource, because '' im pro scripter, i have experience'',  And I 'm well known in the forums'' ), after 3 days, You delivered to me''ready resource'', but the resource DOESN'T WORK NOTHING.

Edited by StraightRule

Eh, you could do your thing and not bother with MTA or you could still check up on MTA once in a while or year kinda just like me...

I started by playing MTA and thought I could build a better server on my own but didn't end up finishing anything but the main thing is my creativity built as I learn LUA on MTA and ended up getting into web programming afterwards and ended up making my own little services, but just like now I still check up on MTA cause it's the program that started me out and made me enjoy GTA games in a way other games never made me enjoy them like... Anyways, you could be just like me and check up once in awhile or come back years later to see what happened to MTA after you get into your major things.

I won't leave MTA, it was just inspirational night shit :P

37 minutes ago, StraightRule said:

Why are you leaving the Forums :)? Just the same day, You Scam me.
Simple01 is replied to close their Account, Because he is Scam.

I Pay You for a script, You Acepted the Money $  ( Even you asked me for money before making the resource, because '' im pro scripter, i have experience'',  And I 'm well known in the forums'' ), after 3 days, You delivered to me''ready resource'', but the resource DOESN'T WORK NOTHING.

Nice to know that I scammed you, when you tried to scam me :P

Just now, Simple01 said:

I won't leave MTA, it was just inspirational night shit :P

Nice to know that I scammed you, when you tried to scam me :P

I deliver you the money as you requested, Even you asked the money firs, before resource
,because ''I Am a Super known in the Forums, im old, I am Pro scripter java, c++''
''please give me the money, i need it for my coins on fifa14'', ''if you give me the money, i start to script your resource at 0:00''

StraightRule it's your fault for believing in Simple's bullshit,

I personally would never trust someone with a grammatical level as his, especially not after one tries to convince me that he's "old" and "super popular on MTA forums" as those two things don't have anything to do with someone willing to scam you or not, and of course their scripting knowledge.

In addition you failed to check his background and why he's "popular on MTA forums" because personally the only reason I see him being "popular" is because he posts a lot around, and generally I've seen nothing good from his posts.

Also, I don't really believe that he's "old", my guess is that he's somewhere around 13 - 14 years old.

Edited by Blast3r
  • Like 1
Just now, Blast3r said:

I personally would never trust someone with a grammatical level as his, especially not after one tries to convince me that he's "old" and "super popular on MTA forums" as those two things don't have anything to do with someone willing to scam you or not, and of course their scripting knowledge.

In addition you failed to check his background and why he's "popular on MTA forums" because personally the only reason I see him being "popular" is because he posts a lot around, and generally I've seen nothing good from his posts.

Also, I don't really believe that he's "old", my guess is that he's somewhere around 13 - 14 years old.

Now he puts Excuse, if I want the resource Work, i need ''pay'' An extra $25 dollars HAHAHAHA
It is a poor starving scammer, They Damege Their ''Reputation'' By mere 5 dollars.

Sure, I scam all the people I know. I post crap, I post leaked resources. Shut up, I haven't scammed any one on this community. The leaked scripts are good for avoiding people pay like stupids for scripts that are leaked for free. And about Blaster, nothing to say...

Edited by Simple01
23 minutes ago, Blast3r said:

This --

Also you do scam people, I've heard from multiple people that you've scammed them in one way or another. Also people make game modes like that to sell them; not have you post free links. It's like pirating, it's not right.

Also people make game modes like that to sell them; not have you post free links. It's like pirating, it's not right.

An OWL Gamemode made for selling? Come on, that gamemode was being stolen from their hosting, and some guys from mta-scripts are trying to sell that gamemode. I see no sense making people pay for stolen scripts, when they're for free.

Just now, Dannys said:

@StraightRule Please Kid, stop cry. U want awesome work only paying 4$. U behave like human waste threatening @Simple01 on skype.

Simple01 (Scammer) not know what to do in a discussion and they have to come to help his friends :(
Simple01 their accepted the payment, either 1 cent or 1 million of dollars, if he accepts, undertakes to do its job,
But no, it did not modify $hit

I didn't modify shit, cuz I had to adapt the script to your shit. Take better look, first your "original" script had no server side and no events, now it has, it didn't had any functions to obtain data from XML, now it has, it didn't have any functions, now it has. So please remember the shit you're talking about before saying anything. And could you revoke the money from paypal? Cuz I can call you the real scammer, cuz when the script would be done you'd reported the login you've made with a VPN into paypal to revoke the money you gave me after I gave you the script.

Just now, Simple01 said:

I didn't modify shit, cuz I had to adapt the script to your shit. Take better look, first your "original" script had no server side and no events, now it has, it didn't had any functions to obtain data from XML, now it has, it didn't have any functions, now it has. So please remember the shit you're talking about before saying anything. And could you revoke the money from paypal? Cuz I can call you the real scammer, cuz when the script would be done you'd reported the login you've made with a VPN into paypal to revoke the money you gave me after I gave you the script.

To create 5 gridlist in the air and not bring them any function worth $5 dollars??? Really???
Take the money you stole from me, Later you'll have to return my Money, Scammer.