MTA VC - Server

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/20/2016 at 11:07, Callum said:

That's why I want to continue it, to make it more on-par with MTA SA.

Making comments like that doesn't exactly get it "on par" with MTA:SA. Killing off anyone's interest would only kill development for the project.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2017-5-3 at 12:02, azerty62 said:

MTA SA on sanvice mod or open vcmod. I would like to create a server with it, but it need a custom build of mta sa i suppose.

For the best results a custom MTA build should be done with the FLA. But that's not gonna happen so we can just use the engine functions with the ID limits.

On 14.09.2016 at 22:24, Callum said:

MTA 0.X has extremely limited scripting capabilities; it doesn't even have client-side scripting.

SAMP doesn't have client-side scripting(only dialogs and sound streaming is client side, no fs or etc), but it's not so limited(only custom models is really big limitation).

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2017 at 16:39, Simple01 said:

What's up with the under development MTA update for VC?

We need Developers. The last two remaining ones are way too busy with real life to make any progress right now. I'm still actively updating the web services, but nothing is going on with the actual game mod because of that reason.

17 hours ago, SugarD-x said:

We need Developers. The last two remaining ones are way too busy with real life to make any progress right now. I'm still actively updating the web services, but nothing is going on with the actual game mod because of that reason.

Well, could I help with it?