Uknown.

MTA VC - Server

14 posts in this topic

Some one who could bring a hosting for making a MTA VC server? I bring the scripting skills :P

MTA 0.X has extremely limited scripting capabilities; it doesn't even have client-side scripting.

Dkm

I'm currently trying to set up this server on a vps and I will let you know when I get them working and accessible.

On 9/14/2016 at 11:24 AM, Callum said:

MTA 0.X has extremely limited scripting capabilities; it doesn't even have client-side scripting.

Considering you keep wanting to continue the project, you sure do ****-talk it a lot.

Edited by SugarD-x

That's why I want to continue it, to make it more on-par with MTA SA.

On 11/20/2016 at 11:07, Callum said:

That's why I want to continue it, to make it more on-par with MTA SA.

Making comments like that doesn't exactly get it "on par" with MTA:SA. Killing off anyone's interest would only kill development for the project.

1 person likes this

MTA SA on sanvice mod or open vcmod. I would like to create a server with it, but it need a custom build of mta sa i suppose.

Here's an ancient test of my first attempt back in 2015

On 2017-5-3 at 12:02, azerty62 said:

MTA SA on sanvice mod or open vcmod. I would like to create a server with it, but it need a custom build of mta sa i suppose.

For the best results a custom MTA build should be done with the FLA. But that's not gonna happen so we can just use the engine functions with the ID limits.

Anything is possible in regular SA; just requires lots of work. Here's a good example of what's possible these days in MTA.

b9emBah.png

90rxmJ7.png

3 people like this

Possible doesn't mean optimized and efficient.

On 14.09.2016 at 22:24, Callum said:

SAMP doesn't have client-side scripting(only dialogs and sound streaming is client side, no fs or etc), but it's not so limited(only custom models is really big limitation).

Posted (edited)

Actually @Simple01  this is very optimized people get better FPS on my server's map then they get in standard SA.

Edited by CodyJ(L)
1 person likes this