[Selling] UCD - RPG

Noki

Hi,

After 2 years of development, refinement and testing, I finally released UCD. It was the 29th of July (30th for me) and I was stoked. Finally released my server I (and a select few others) had worked so hard on. It was up for a week before I decided that I was going to move on from MTA. I could give a speech about how it isn't what it used to be, but I don't want to bore you all.

So the dream kind of died when I lost interest in dealing with the community. I spent a lot of time and effort on this server, so I figured someone else might find some use out of it. I started to develop this server when I knew nothing about Lua, so a lot of things were rewritten over and over. I feel as though that guarantees some kind of quality. I dunno. I guess the repetition to find the right way kind of makes it good.

Preface: It's basically a CIT rip off.

This server features:

- Stock market (players loved this)
- Turfing system
- Account + login system (integrated with MTA account system, doesn't store passwords on a database)
- Made to work with MySQL
- Vehicle system
- Housing system with coordinates (covers like 60% of the map, you can add more)
- Intensive logging
- Phone system (like CIT's)
- House robbing
- Old CIT style bank robbery (map and everything)
- Custom mod downloader system
- Two different dx message outputs (with exports)
- Pilot job (with ranks)
- Trucker job (with ranks)
- Full law system
- Stats panel
- Fully fledged group system with custom ranks, custom permissions, etc (like CIT's)
- Admin panel (mutes, bans, jails etc)
- Jail system (CnR and admin jails)
- Builder where you can build bases in-game (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EARoCNWpEdMHonestly, it has a lot of features that would take me a long time to list. I developed it to be as user-friendly as possible (but didn't make a tutorial - how thoughtful). There aren't any hidden commands, which is good. The design is made to be simple and nice. The interfaces are spaced nicely. Overall, a lot of effort has been put it in and it really shows.

Group system:
a8a53.png

Credits:

- Noki
- Risk
- Carl/Rizk

I have the database and everything for it. I have the domain "ucdmta.com" as well.

Add me on Skype to discuss (i.love.kuda.noki) or email me at hello@ucdmta,com or [email protected]. I am willing to discuss overs and negotiate.

More screenshots will be posted if I manage to find any.