0.5.1 idea for MTA SA

njr1489

Do you like this idea?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this idea?

• Yes
    • No

I have created a map of spawnpoints which basicly should be what 0.5.1 should be like. You choose your weapons, guns, and your spawn. This map has a location of spawnpoints chosen by the area. This is for Los Santos. I like the idea of spreading gameplay, so it should be something like this.

051ideaforsa9cu.jpg

1. Ganton

2. Idlewood

3. Glen Park

4. Dilmore

5. Verona Beach

6. LS international AP

7. Market

8. City Hall

9. Downtown LS

10. Temple

Tell me what you think.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo didnt u heard the message:

Blue is going to be released before San andreas is released. They planned it so that mta would finish before san andreas is released and then they will release a new version of mta.

Anyways I was thinking. I was wondering if u guys can create MTA yellow for san andreas. Just so that MTA yellow might looks like a gangster world.

Blue is going to be released before San andreas is released. They planned it so that mta would finish before san andreas is released and then they will release a new version of mta.

where did you get this from?

where did you get this from?

Oh dear. I dread the day that SA is released if Blue isn't out (although they could claim that they were talking about the European release and steal 3 extra days).

What message? We have promised no such thing

MTA Yellow? This isn't pokemon

gangsters? We dont plan any total conversions, try Mafia I believe multiplayer was in its inception for that.

Yo mafia is for GTA 3 only. Anyways I was thinking MTA:red for vice city since its the hood. Just as SA they will have rappers, a lot of drug dealer, not a lot of chicks, and lots of gangs including families.

Anyways original MTA will be only for GTA3, Vice city and SA. The others r MTA blue for vice city and MTA red for SA. :arrow: