MTA Client Freezes After Launch

Ss./\/8Lurk3r

Question

Hey Guys,

i need some help with MTA's client, any help is really appreciated, here's my problem:

i bought a new pc, i had GTA and MTA installed and they work perfectly fine, until i reinstalled windows and had to reinstall them too, now .. When i launch MTA the client starts normally and then suddenly freezes when this picture starts fading :

http://imgur.com/NJfleUI

if i try to use any key that changes the program ( like Windows key or Alt + Tab, etc ..) the whole screen turns black and i have to restart my PC.

For Your Information:

when i launch the MTA Client i get this window:

http://imgur.com/BP6o6SR

if i open MTA with the last 2 options the client doesn't freeze but the colors change strangely and the game performance drops a lot, but when i use the others we're back to square one .. client freezes.

If anyone can help PLEASE share your knowledge this situation is making me feel frustrated .. Thank You.

3 answers to this question

Review my previous reply's from other threads to solve this:

On 8/5/2015 at 10:50 PM, solidsnake said:

Choose the MTA program to operate on Nvidia GPU from Nvidia Control Panel

On 8/2/2015 at 8:21 AM, solidsnake said:

Mr.Azzoz your problem is simple try using MTA on Nvidia by choosing it from Nvidia control panel OR try with Intel

I don't know if it gives you an option like me during the startup of MTA like I have ( Nvidia Optimus) for laptop.. if so then try to choose the other options

:)

On 8/2/2015 at 8:38 AM, solidsnake said:

Try using MTA on Nvidia by choosing it from Nvidia control panel and make it permanent

I don't know if it gives you an option like me during the startup of MTA like I have ( Nvidia Optimus) for laptop.. if so then try to choose the other options in "Nvidia Optimus Detected" message.

On 4/23/2016 at 5:41 PM, solidsnake said:

Try using a Clean Install in the Nvidia "Custom" setup with the latest driver then restart your PC

Also make sure to add MTA in the Nvidia control panel as preferred GPU.

Edited by solidsnake