Gotta say this cause it would be cool Megaman netwarrior mod

Guest BeoWulf

I KNOW I KNOW: Dumb, Ralph what ever, dont flame me, this would actually be cool if anyones seen megaman axess(or what ever) they have net city (vice city) and lots of net navis (citizens of vice), and lots and lots of viruses (gang npc's ), evil net navis (players who choose to be bad), and than your "United Net Savers" (cops and players who choose to be good) but anyway if someones seen this show it would be an awesome project (id play it) you run around as megaman or whom ever or what ever you want to look like (design a character builder), and than for the weapons (again if anyones seen this show) youd have battle chips which you are weapons maybe put in ones like long sword (katana), mega buster (pistol, always start with) or if someone wanted to go all out and make a ton of chips you could purchase that would be kicka$$, well if anyone actually wants to do this and wants to pick my brain for ideas just instant message me or msn me AIM: GunGriffen619 MSN:[email protected] PEACE!

no no no no astroyboy isnt nearly as good as megaman for all we know they could be made by the same company, but in any case it would be cool ill just have to find some good websites to let you people know what its like.

uh, like I said if anyone wants to help me learn about modding/mapping AIM me, MSN me or do something lol I'd might start learning from a friend or my cousin but I personally like the idea...PEACE!

oops, thought i read the same date.

/me makes another mistake :oops:

anyhow beowolf; a good start point would be learning scm coding. retexturing is pretty standard (the trick is getting the textures into the game) and modeling takes a lot of artistic talent/time to learn.(IMO)

Ok thanx Sloth, yeah and I did another post to bump so that I could possibly see if anyone knows about this idea that I've put out into the great world that is Grand Theft Auto.