hooray, another movie!

MAD_BOY

i decided to make this a tradition, with every FSL, there comes a new cse (crappiest stuntmovie ever, remember?)

well, here it is, part2 cause fsl2 started recently

If you actually wanna watch it, click here

watch it, don't expect much, and tell me if you actually watched till the end (cause you probably wont, which is my point)

oh yeah, this time it's made in approx. 1:15hrs

Edited by Guest

you're wasting webspace. first, by uploading it to TGA, and then, by making this useless post, which in turn sparked even more useless posts. why dont you actually try to stunt for real and make a decent stunt vid, instead of bragging about how you're able to poop one out in 1 hr and name it the crappiest stunt video ever. WEll, unfortuantely for you, its not the crappiest, therefore, there's nothing special about it. its useless. stop making lame movies liek this. please.

you're wasting webspace. first, by uploading it to TGA, and then, by making this useless post, which in turn sparked even more useless posts. why dont you actually try to stunt for real and make a decent stunt vid, instead of bragging about how you're able to poop one out in 1 hr and name it the crappiest stunt video ever. WEll, unfortuantely for you, its not the crappiest, therefore, there's nothing special about it. its useless. stop making lame movies liek this. please.

first, it's not on tga at all idiot

second, you don't seem to see the point of this do you

third, it's an fsl tradition