[REL]Clan war system

Gravestone

Hello community fellows, today I'm going to introduce you a Clan War System made by me. This clan war system uses SQLite to save clan data and a GUI to challenge clans. Here is a list of current features and some screenshots:

Features:

- Uses GUI to challenge online clans

- Uses SQLite to save clan data when the clan is destroyed or the resource is stopped

- Clan war starts when the following things are successful: 

Spoiler

1- If the player is in a team
2- The clan has been found
3- The bet has been selected
4- If both the teams have enough money, this is checked using a special function: ((Bet amount / 2) / Number of players in team)
5- If the maximum number of kills are selected
6- If the location is selected
7- If a primary weapon (Ak47 or M4) is selected
8- If both teams have more than 3 players
9- If the challenged team is not the player's team
10- If the location selected is not being used in another clan war 

- When a clan wins, each player in the team gets ((bet amount / by the num

ber of players)*2) and the lost clan's players get taken (bet amount / the number of players)

- If a player tries to go out of boundaries, he will be killed and a message will be shown

- A GUI window containing the list of maps

- If the challenge remains un accepted for 45 seconds, it expires.

- Contains 5 different locations and 20 spawnpoints for each location.

- When a player is wasted, he respawns at in the sky after 4 seconds at random spawnpoint in the specific location

- If a new team is created and it's winnings and losts are more than 0, it will be automatically added to the gridlist.

Commands: 

Spoiler

- /clanwar to show the GUI for challenging clans

- /startwar to accept the clan war challenge

- /giveupwar to give up the clan war

- /deletedata [Clan name] to remove the clan data from the database (Note that the clan must be destroyed first and if the source has permission to function.startResource)

- /getdata [Clan name] to get data of online or offline clan (If the source has permission to function.startResource)

- /getalldata to get all the data of clans in the database (If the source has permission to function.startResource)

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Main window

QZUaMb3.png

Ranking gridlist:

IPPko8s.png

Map list gui:9Ngn8w8.png

Location, bet, max kills combo boxses

2TPYCHW.png

Weapon comboboxes:

segyRDz.png

Challenge message in chatbox:

JLPodPG.png

NOTE: Don't destroy a team because the resource gets all the teams which are online and if one of them is destroyed while the resource is running, there will be lots of errors. However if you still do something like this, you can restart the resource and it won't be bugging again.

- If you find any bugs or require help regarding the clan war system, please reply to this topic or contact me via PM.

- Also if you are willing to have more custom maps, contact me via PM and I'll edit the resource for you.

- You can also send me some maps if you wish to. I will be adding more maps in this soon. 

- Will be making a clan system and only the clan leader would be able to send challenges.

Download this resource from here

Edited by Gravestone
UPDATED
  • Like 1

The link was working fine for me, if this doesn't work either, try refreshing the page. Here's the updated link, previous one has been removed.

[UPDATES]

Spoiler

- Fixed a bug where the opponent team players failed to spawn when the challenge was accepted

- Fixed some GUI Alignments

- Updated Map List GUI

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2016 at 8:11 PM, Gold9 said:

Good Job mate.

Thanks. :)

UPDATES:

- Changed colors and output format for the messages which were sent on challenge sent/challenge accepted/war ended

- Fixed a bug where the location didn't show for the challenged team members

- Fixed a bug where the location data wasn't removed when the war had ended

Link updated.

• 5 weeks later...