How are we going to get the old players back into mta?

We all can see that it is possible to get new players into mta but they come in small groups. Bringing back the old players that have been around since 0.2 or .3r2 that were on and played a times you were comfortable with would make the community big once again for 0.5.1. Not many people play anymore. Some people might usually turn down mta because people are hardly on. The players are also what makes mta great. How can we bring back the old players? For now what I can say is to tell any of your friends who quit playing to come back to mta at 0.5.1 and experience the fun they had like the old times.

Like I pointed out in other threads.--- Except for the few dedicated players here, the vast majority are bored of the same old experience. The numbers will not dramatically change, untill blue comes out, or SA. Blue will bring a lot of players back, but nothing like what SA is gona bring.

I think what you are saying is---- Make MTA like 3.2 and it will be populated again..

And I say-- Even if 5.1 was like 3.2, the player count would not change much from now till blue.

We all can see that it is possible to get new players into mta but they come in small groups. Bringing back the old players that have been around since 0.2 or .3r2 that were on and played a times you were comfortable with would make the community big once again for 0.5.1. Not many people play anymore. Some people might usually turn down mta because people are hardly on. The players are also what makes mta great. How can we bring back the old players? For now what I can say is to tell any of your friends who quit playing to come back to mta at 0.5.1 and experience the fun they had like the old times.

They will play .51. Then after a few minutes they realize that it is worse than the previous versions and quit.

Erm, 'quick fix' come to anyones head?

Disabled jumping to avoid alot of glitches,

You cant run, because jumping and running had to be disabled as one.

And you cant throw it far, because it isnt synced properly in this core, so now when you throw one, you and the other players will see it in roughly the same place.

The old players will comes bk depending on the next release i think, same gos for me if its gud ill come bk and Own everyone. If its p00 ill carry one playing other online games as im doing atm. 8)

pff 700 posts and my title didnt change. :?

They will be back when MTA gets better - easy as that.

Its not all because of MTA's state though. Myself, I have taken a break or two because some other game had my undivided attention and I went away for a few months, not doing too much around here, because I just kinda got sick of MTA.

people go where the fun is. and gamers in general are a fickle lot. we play a game untill a new addiction comes along and MTA is good enough to be included in that cycle. Granted there are some games that people stick with for the rest of their lives (counterstrike brats) but not all games can expect such a long-lasting fan base. people come and go, that's the nature of gaming.

They will be back when MTA gets better - easy as that.

Its not all because of MTA's state though. Myself, I have taken a break or two because some other game had my undivided attention and I went away for a few months, not doing too much around here, because I just kinda got sick of MTA.

I felt the same way last summer and took a break. People just get tired of repetition. I see how hard it is to bring people back. They want something new or they take a break. If we give them something new there is a risk that they don't like it. I just hope this pulls it off and play anytime of the day because people are always there.

We hope Blue and SA will bring back anyone who has left.

:D No need to hope, it is guarenteed. As long as blue lives up to 75% of the expectations, it will do wonders for player counts. :wink:

Blue is more for the players who have left.

SA online is more for the new players yet to discover MTA.

Sometimes I hear 'wait for blue' so much, the expectations you guys are now held to scares me. I hope you come through with it or people are gonna go crazy. :shock:

Yep... I should be set for MTA happiness for another good.. oh.. half a year at least. Then I'll probably get bored again.

i'll tell u what would get those people back into mta.

lots of people we played with in .3 barely played .4 and wont even play .5 anymore, and if they do, it's not for long. all of them say the same thing.. they all complain of the weapon fixes, lag with the high player count, and the constant desynching that occurs.

leave the game animations alone.

going back to simplicity is what most seem to want.

all of those "wait for blue" messages are directed at people asking for features. No one is saying that these requested features will be there, just the ability for someone to add the feature themselves with a mod. Don't expect that all theses suggestions will come bundled.

Best thing to do if you really want a feature implemented is start learning to mod single player vice city and you can use that knowledge when blue emerges.

I also thought about blue. IMO I think the old players aren't really looking for a moddable vc but a better one by stability, lag, and syncing. I don't care about blue for mods. All I want is a simple game thats synced.

exactly!! i want plain deathmatch without bugs !!