Hello MTA community,

Well, nice forums :)

I just came here to tell you all that in IPS forums you can't edit your topics/posts. In that case we cannot edit our "servers to play on" topics. Please do something for it. If we cannot edit it we will be not able to update our main post.

You will find an option for editings in admin CP.

Thanx for viewing this.

Greets

Rudransh

• 1 month later...

I know this is old topic, but I'd like to point out something:
@darkdreamingdan

On 9/8/2016 at 5:01 PM, darkdreamingdan said:

Moreover, you can now edit any of your previous posts for a duration of up to 25 minutes.  Please post here if you think another forum section should be activated for this feature, or if you have any issues using this feature.

Why up to 25 minutes? At least in scripting forum, please enable it for infinite amount of time. If there's a room for improvements in the code, we can edit the post instead of creating a new one. For example here: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/90209-set-player-position-inside-a-vehicle/#comment-818887

I wanted to add an example but now I can't and I don't want to double-post.

Enable it for infinite amount of time, at least in scripting forum if not globally.

Edited by GTX
  • Like 1

Too many people have editted their original post in the scripting section after they got the solution, which makes it impossible for other people with a similar problem to understand the conversation in that topic.

Hope this won't be possible again.

3 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Too many people have editted their original post in the scripting section after they got the solution, which makes it impossible for other people with a similar problem to understand the conversation in that topic.

Hope this won't be possible again.

Yes that's true but in that time anyone can edit the post at anytime even after alot of time but i can see that a one hour isn't that much and not that bad too as 25 :S 

Anyway @darkdreamingdan

I would like to support GTX's + CodyL

About making more time to edit the posts one hour for sure it's much better than 25 Minutes :cussing:

Regards, 

• jhxp featured and pinned this topic
  • Woovie unpinned this topic